Enjoyed our room which was overlooking the river. Very clean. Bathroom was also very clean. Had a separate tub and shower area. Perfect base for walking around to the Esplanade, Boat Quay, Museums, Lau Pa Sat Festival Market, etc. Merlion is right in front of the hotel. One Fullerton accessible via underground travellator. Safe pleasant area to walk around even at night. Walk 5-7 minutes to the subway station so you can reach Orchard Rd for shopping. The hop on, hop off tour bus stops at the Fullerton. Town Restaurant had super yummy Singaporean Chili Crab!
Pricey hotel but worth it! Just get the rooms with a view
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore has been gazetted as Singapore's 71st National Monument. This luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, Singapore River or Marina Bay. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is located in the financial and arts districts, minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. We are honoured to be recognised as one of the Top 1 Percent of Hotels in Singapore by TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Awards 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore