What a perfect location. We booked this hotel for attending the Singapore Grand Prix, and also for a special birthday. The Hotel put us on a higher floor (7th) and we had a corner room. From our room we could see the Gate 4 entrance to the Grand Prix circuit - perfect! It was a short stroll to the City Hall MRT which gave walking access to Gate 3 and Gate 7.
In general the staff were excellent throughout the Hotel, although the breakfast staff on the weekend let the side down a little. They seemed to be young staff who were unsure of the system - we had to ask for coffee or tea, whereas the staff during week days were very efficient. The breakfast buffet was lovely, and there was lots of it! There was fresh fruit, your choice of breads, a salad bar, selection of cold meats, a chef cooking your choice of omlette, american pancakes, waffles, a lovely range of asian food and lots more - you could definitely have a great breakfast and skip lunch. We did not eat any other meals in the Hotel so cannot comment.
The bathroom in our room was perhaps a little "tired" (the grouting looked a little old) but on the whole it was clean, comfortable and very relaxing. The aircon in the room was actually very quiet and did not disturb our sleep at all.
The Hotel were kind enough to extend our stay in the room past the normal check out time as we had an evening flight - this was very much appreciated as we spent the morning at the Botanical Gardens and needed to get ready for our flight.
I would highly recommend this Hotel, and I would definitely stay here again on any trip to Singapore. It is a short walk (5 mins) to the City Hall MRT, a short stroll (10 mins) to Clarke Quay and Boat Quay, a short stroll (5 mins) to Chijmes, and you can walk in the subterranean CityLink to Raffles and many other hotels, Marina Square Mall etc.
This Hotel did not disappoint in any way during our special birthday stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxuriate in warm hospitality in the heart of the city at the new Grand Park City Hall. Conveniently located in a prime spot in Singapore’s Civic District and within the Central Business District, the hotel is a stone's throw from major shopping malls such as Raffles City and Capitol Piazza. Suntec City and the Marina Bay entertainment and business district are minutes away by car. Indulge in modern European cuisine and sip on artisanal cocktails at Tablescape Restaurant & Bar located on Level 3 of the hotel. Our rooms are also equipped with complimentary smartphone service offering free unlimited 3G internet connectivity, local and international calls to 11 countries. Announcement: Grand Park City Hall is currently undergoing a transformation. While Phase 1 of our transformation is now completed, the overall completion is slated for first quarter of 2018. Please refer to hotel announcements or reach out to our guest service representatives any time for more information. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Park City Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Park City Hall Hotel Singapore
- Grand Park City Hall Singapore
- Grand Plaza Park Hotel Singapore
- Grand Plaza Singapore
- Grand Plaza Hotel Singapore
- Grand Plaza Park Royal Singapore