The room with 2 double beds was great for 2 adults and a teenage boy (and a hard-to-find configuration for Singapore). Not requiring a second room saved substantial money that could be spent on other entertainment and the hotel was much nicer than I expected for the price I found on their website. The staff was extremely knowledgeable about attractions in their city and alternatives for transportation.
Taxis were easy to get but the MRT subway station was not located nearby (which was fine as taxis are generally cost-effective, particularly for more than 1 passenger.) There are numerous eating places nearby ranging from fast-food to restaurants. The hotel is located just behind the Centrepoint Shopping Center on Orchard Road so it's easy for taxi drivers to find.
Holiday Inn offers some interesting pillow choices and the staff went above and beyond in trying to make our stay exceptional. We found the beds to be very comfortable. It was a shame they were doing some construction on the ground floor in the morning. We were moved to the top floor which solved the problem and we appreciated the complimentary fruit/chocolate plate. Wifi was way too expensive but the speed was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore's well-known shopping boulevard, Orchard Road, Holiday Inn(R) Singapore Orchard City Centre is just minutes away from the Central Business District, the Somerset and Dhoby Ghaut Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) stations as well as the Central Business District and medical centres including the Paragon Medical Singapore and Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre. Explore the city at ease with popular cultural districts such as Bugis, Chinatown and Little India, and attractions like the Singapore Flyer and Gardens by the Bay all located within close proximity, making us an ideal spot for staycation. Changi Airport is a short 25-minute drive away. The hotel boasts 324 well-appointed guestrooms, 11 state-of-the-art function rooms, a collection of two restaurants and a bar - Tandoor, featuring authentic North Indian cuisine, Window on the Park showcasing Asian and local delights, and Lobby Lounge & Bar which offers the perfect venue to unwind after a business meeting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre Hotel Singapore
- Holiday Inn Park View Singapore
- Singapore Holiday Inn