Good location. Right behind cuppage plaza where i had many drinks.
Hotel lobby is not attractive but they had a live band when I arrived.
In terms of value for money, I think there are other hotels on orchard which i can try.
Nevertheless, it's a good location. staff are friendly. Will I come back? Maybe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore's well-known shopping boulevard, Orchard Road, Holiday Inn(R) Singapore Orchard City Centre is just minutes away from the Central Business District, the Somerset and Dhoby Ghaut Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) stations as well as the Central Business District and medical centres including the Paragon Medical Singapore and Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre. Explore the city at ease with popular cultural districts such as Bugis, Chinatown and Little India, and attractions like the Singapore Flyer and Gardens by the Bay all located within close proximity, making us an ideal spot for staycation. Changi Airport is a short 25-minute drive away. The hotel boasts 324 well-appointed guestrooms, 11 state-of-the-art function rooms, a collection of two restaurants and a bar - Tandoor, featuring authentic North Indian cuisine, Window on the Park showcasing Asian and local delights, and Lobby Lounge & Bar which offers the perfect venue to unwind after a business meeting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre Hotel Singapore
- Holiday Inn Park View Singapore
- Singapore Holiday Inn