We stayed at the Holiday Inn Orchard City Centre for 6 nights recently & were very happy with our choice of hotel. It is located basically one street back from the hussel and bussel of Orchard Rd shopping strip - very central to the action, but nice & quiet at the same time. The room was a nice hotel room - nothing super dooper, but comfortable and well decorated. There were two types of pillows to select from (firm & soft) plus very effective air conditioning. In the bathroom it had a shower over the bath which is not my favourite thing. There was free bottled water left each day by housekeeping, nice products in the bathroom for guests to use, a small selection of items in the mini bar, cable tv, free wifi. All in all very comfortable. The hotel had a nice rooftop pool, gym, sauna, steam room & spa. It also had 2 x restaurants and an executive suite which you are able to use if you pay for the execuive package - I think we paid about $78 au for the privilidge but that included a buffet breakfast and a late check out (4pm) so it was worthwhile on the night we flew out. The concierge staff were very helpful for organising tours or taxis etc. I'm not sure that we'll rush back to Singapore, but if we were to go back we'd be happy to stay at the Holiday Inn Orchard again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore's well-known shopping boulevard, Orchard Road, Holiday Inn(R) Singapore Orchard City Centre is just minutes away from the Central Business District, the Somerset and Dhoby Ghaut Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) stations as well as the Central Business District and medical centres including the Paragon Medical Singapore and Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre. Explore the city at ease with popular cultural districts such as Bugis, Chinatown and Little India, and attractions like the Singapore Flyer and Gardens by the Bay all located within close proximity, making us an ideal spot for staycation. Changi Airport is a short 25-minute drive away. The hotel boasts 324 well-appointed guestrooms, 11 state-of-the-art function rooms, a collection of two restaurants and a bar - Tandoor, featuring authentic North Indian cuisine, Window on the Park showcasing Asian and local delights, and Lobby Lounge & Bar which offers the perfect venue to unwind after a business meeting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre Hotel Singapore
- Holiday Inn Park View Singapore
- Singapore Holiday Inn