Forced? Yes, because everything is devilishly expensive in Singapore. I would maybe like to spend all the time in imperial room of some fashionable hotel, but something stops me. Here, in The Inn you have a good price and comfortable location versus small rooms some of which are even without window.
This is one of the houses in the China-town of Singapore. Do not be afraid. China town here is refined and artificial. It has nothing to do with real China. From this place you have whole city center in the walking distance. It’s extremely comfortable for city explorers, shopping maniacs and budget tourists.
And you have a lot of places where to eat, do shopping, see sights or get a massage, if you know what I mean.
The hotel has a 24h reception, minimal service and, again, very small rooms. It is a problem to set the air-condition to avoid either catching cold, or breathing stuffy air. Anyway, it is a solvable problem.
The Inn is clean, secure and even cozy. I would say it is worth to stay there if you want to save some money and do not want to live in some den or far away from the center. If you travel with kids, or need space and comfort in the room, may be this hotel would not be a good solution.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perankan styles boutique hotel with intricately carved wooden furniture, antique artifacts, & well painted murals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Inn at Temple Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Temple Street Hotel Singapore
- Hotel At Temple Street
- At Temple Street Singapore
- Bed Breakfast Singapore
- The Inn At Temple Street Singapore