We stayed at the Oasis room for one night and my partner cannot stop raving about it the moment he stepped in.
- As described on their website, this place is decked with designer furnishings, large TV with endless programmes, games and music playlist.
- We loved the room because a lot of attention have been given to designs. All the drawers are anti-slam shut, including toilet seat cover. Doors to shower, bath and room open both ways.
-There is a little illuminated ring next to the toilet bowl when all lights are off at night for navigation.
- All the stuff in the mini bar are free (which we didn't realised till we checked out) and they even provide a little bag for you to take away. There are 6 Nespresso pods for you to make a Nespresso coffee or take them home. TWG tea.
- Curtains that drew automatically once you start pulling it back slightly. Nice tap, nice toiletries, nice shower head. Lovely, lovely bedsheets and bed to sleep on.
- The roof top infinity pool is a must hang out! You get too see the City Hall skyline.
- Breakfast was fantastic. Freshly squeeze juices, Yakult, generous selection of different types of nuts, good coffee.. e.t.c. And all the staff are so friendly!
- The location (next to Raffles Hotel) is fantastic, walking distance to City Hall MRT station.
The only regret we had was that we only had one night there and not able to really utilise and soak into all the great things that this hotel has provided. The only slight disappointment was the hot food selection for breakfast. The chef definitely has lots of room for improvement with the cooking. It was a lot cheaper to book through a hotel booking engine like Booking.com. We paid S$260 plus S$50 tax= S$310 for the room. I think there was a promotion back then.
We will definitely stay here again next time and highly, highly recommend this to all you folks out there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naumi Hotel is an intimate retreat in Singapore that presents a selection of 73 elegantly-appointed rooms to cocoon guests in comfort. Find refuge and resplendence in Naumi Hotel with a huge selection of handpicked original design pieces from B&B Italia, Poltrona Frau, Zanotta, Tom Dixon, Artemide, alongside an impressive collection of some specially commissioned Singaporean art. With an international design pulse that is both attractive and architecturally appealing, Naumi is the trendsetter. Set in the heart of the Singapore’s Central Business District, Naumi Hotel is a state-of-the-art boutique hotel located a stone’s throw away from the Suntec Convention Centre, the Formula One Track, and a myriad of inner-city shopping centres. Cloud 9, our hotel’s rooftop infinity pool and bar will be closed for upgrading works from 16 October 2015 and will reopen on 20 November 2015. During this period, guests will not be able to access the pool and bar facilities at Naumi. Alternative pool access arrangements have been made at nearby hotels. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotelopia, ACCOR, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Naumi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropole Hotel Singapore
- Naumi Hotel Singapore