“The best ever! ”
Review of Naumi Hotel

Naumi Hotel
Ranked #17 of 319 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

This 2 days has been the best on our 3 week trip in Malaysia and Singapore.

The place it located perfectly and are extremely nice with the infinity pool, great breakfast and nice people. They don't have the history as their neighbours Raffles, but they are so personal and friendly.

I also would like to send a specific thanks to Tony Eugene. From the minute I dropped my email about the plan for the proposal he has been 120% the best. He helped me with arranging a special setting with a dinner just by ourselves at the top floor, with champagne, lovely food and services. At the top of that he also helped me with the arrangements of notes to give to my girlfriend, buying flowers and helping me with everything.

Tony, you really made this days the two best once and you will have just a lovely career at Naumi, since you are so totally professional!

Anders

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
CelesteChan, Public Relations Manager at Naumi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Anders J

Thank you for posting your review following your recent stay with us. It looks as though you have done a fair bit of travel so to receive a positive review from you really makes our day. I'm glad our team members looked after you during your stay and look forward to the possibility of welcoming you back. Cheers.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I have been a fan of Naumi Hotel since their first launch years before they refurbished. I liked how exclusive the property is. What I especially loved was their customised-to-customer needs and expectations even before check in. A personalised note to welcome me to the hotel was nicely place on the table and checking in was a breeze most of the times (unless on high occupancy) I remembered how the front desk remembers my name every time i step foot into the hotel and was led up to my room immediately after a quick signing of some documents. Rooms were obviously made ready in advance to accommodate whoever staying in it - though my welcome fruit basket is sometimes forgotten, room is always in immaculate condition. Staff is extremely friendly and never fails to greet me by name and with a smile- always attentive without being overbearing. You could tell the difference in level of training staffs been through between Naumi and perhaps, a regular 3 star hotel.
Toiletries are exquisite- loved the body wash. And housekeeping never fails to deliver extras when required.
Special thanks to guest relations manager Ernawati who always made my stay extremely pleasant and fuss free. Even tho a GRM in naumi, she made the much appreciated effort to assist me when i had issues with sister brand Naumi Liora. Effort greatly appreciated Erna.
I have to also comment on the beautiful night view at the pool overlooking fullerton marina bay area, mesmerising would be an understatement (even though partially ruined by the ongoing construction nearby) It is a great place for friends to have a quiet drink to end a perfect evening.
Looking forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: Habitat rooms are generally the same, higher floor of course means lesser noise Corner rooms for Oa...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Alfie C

Dear Alfie C

Thank you for posting your review following your recent stay with us. I think you've covered everything for us in such a great way - it's always a delight to read such uplifting views. We shall certainly look in to the minor issues you've raised. A sincere thank you for your kind words and trust you enjoyed the rest of your travels, and that we may have the possibility of welcoming you back when next you visit Singapore.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Very modern and comfortable room and nice pool area. The free water and minibar is a nice touch. I'm not sure about the Apple TV, I would have preferred just a docking station with speaker. The staff were super helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear TravelFreak110

Thank you for your recent post following your stay with us. Thank you also for highlighting our finest attributes and trust you enjoyed your stay with us. I've noted of the suggestions for a docking station with speakers. I look forward to the possibility of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights recently on a business trip. I liked that it was a small hotel and was so close to everything, it was also a very grown up hotel, good for when you're travelling without kids. The staff were generally really helpful and friendly but at times a little over the top. The rooms were lovely, but very small. I really liked the added extras like the phone chargers, umbrella, Apple TV and free mini bar. The bed was seriously comfortable and everything felt clean and fresh. Some aspects of the room were poorly designed, like the bathroom door that opened inward and didn't close properly. The restaurant downstairs was amazing for dinner but overpriced for breakfast given what was on offer. I loved the pool on the roof but there is construction across the road at the moment so don't expect tranquility! I also didn't like the music blaring in all public areas. The staff arranged a complimentary late check out for me as my flight was delayed and they were really helpful getting me a taxi. Overall I enjoyed my stay and I think this hotel has the potential to be a really classy and luxurious place to stay, but certain aspects make it feel like being "trendy" is more of a priority.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Self advertised luxury hotel with small noisy rooms and staff that are unhelpful (i.e. not attentive to open doors, help with bags, etc). When you complain about the noise level, they offer ear plugs (that's how you know that they know their rooms are noisy).

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Traveller20142014201
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Wow. In a city where travelers have an extensive selection of hotels to choose from, Naumi really makes the effort to stand out! The location is awesome, hardware is great (minus a shower door that wasn't closing properly), and so are the room amenities (they use Malin + Goetz). The complimentary minibar (first round only) is definitely a plus for those who get the munchies in the middle of the night.

The pool on the top floor is small. Two people doing laps will take up the whole pool. I found the gym, spread out across three floors in three separate small rooms, to be a little odd. That said, given the space constraints, this was understandable.

Service was generally very pleasant - from the front desk agents to the housekeepers. Terry, the Naumi Aide that showed me to the room, deserves two thumbs up. I had a couple of spotty encounters during the breakfast period that didn't really shout "luxury hotel", but in the grand scheme of things, small matter. The food offerings were excellent (particularly those aloe vera shots in the morning). My only real hiccup during the stay was that the noise level from the road was rather audible in the guestroom (not ideal at 1.00am). But Naumi, you knew this already, right? Thank you for the ear plugs : )

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a high floor and away from the construction
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank hotelfanatic65
CelesteChan, Public Relations Manager at Naumi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear hotelfanaticHK

Thank you for posting your review following your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that you have had an awesome stay with us and our concierge a big help. I shall be certain to pass on your comments to all the team (regarding the shower door too) and look forward to the possibility of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Checking in was a breeze, the staff at the lobby was attentive, helpful and all-smiles. I love the uniforms they wear too! The Eden room we booked was large, so beautiful and modern. The room is also very well-thought out. Chargers for every type of mobile phone were a life saver! It is also well-stocked with snacks and drinks - Nespresso capsules too! The bath tub is HUGE! Felt like a big bowl more than a tub. Well-stocked with shower amenities as well. Everything is so ace. The scrambled eggs I had at breakfast was divine. And I loved the little touches for health-conscious guests at the breakfast buffet too. I didn't get to check out the swimming pool, but I'm very sure it would have been great. The staff really made the difference for me, really all-smiles and greeting me by name. It was lovely!

Room Tip: Eden room is spacious and big. Comes with a huge tub!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pjey M, General Manager at Naumi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear greenlaundry,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review about your recent stay with us at Naumi.

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay in one of our theme room. We have 4 theme rooms (Andy Whole and Coco Channel – Inspired).

Did you try our Iron shot? (Not tequila shot), it’s part of our healthy breakfast selections.

Thank you for the kind words on the team which will certainly motivate our staff to strive harder to exceed the expectations of every guest

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon and pamper you further.

Warmest Regards