“Nice place, nice view, nice people”
Review of Naumi Hotel

Naumi Hotel
Ranked #18 of 312 Hotels in Singapore
“Nice place, nice view, nice people”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Excellent location. Close by to dowtown with a uniq view from the pool. People are really kind especially Raffi doing best coktails in Singapore. Do not choose std room.. Too small. Other rooms are good value for money. We did stay there 9 days... For biz and tourism.

• Stayed July 2014
CelesteChan, Public Relations Manager at Naumi Hotel, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Dear Cabanacy

Thank you for taking time to post your review following your recent stay with us. I shall be certain to pass on your comments to all the team and look forward to the possibility of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Celeste

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (369)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 26 July 2014

My husband and I stayed four nights in this sensational hotel whilst in Singapore for a conference. From check in, the staff personally made sure everything went smoothly. Just the right level of attention without being overbearing like at some hotels. The central location makes this an easy place to explore the city from or to come back for a refresh in the rooftop pool between shopping and dinner. We had no issues with noise. After checkout we had full use of the facilities, even toiletries for a shower before heading off to the airport. Great, unique place - will be back for sure.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Beiging
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I have lived many hotels including many 5stars hotels. But among these naumi is the greatest! We love it so much. It' bed is so warm, and beautiful swimming pool. The service is very good and drinks is almost free.

• Stayed July 2014
CelesteChan, Public Relations Manager at Naumi Hotel, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear Gaoxiaoshao

Thank you for posting your review following your recent stay. I'm thrilled to know that we are your "hotel of choice" for when you visit Singapore - We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Cheers.
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I stayed there for 2 nights at the suite room. Quite big but also pricy but well money dont lie..
The room are very chic & modern with nespresso & minibar refill everyday, Arnie Jacobsen's egg chair, marbled bathroom with separate bath and shower, very comfortable 2meter wide bed and so on.
They have a infinite pool on the rooffloor and the view are great.. The breakfast was simple but with high quality selections. At night the breakfast area become bar/lounge and when I was there it was pretty crowded. I think its quite popular with the local at night.
The location are great..There are plenty restaurant next to the hotel. Raffles City mall also 5 minutes walk, also to Cityhall MRT.

Room Tip: The corner room in each floor is very small. All other rooms are spacious.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Opiniman
Dear Opiniman

Thank you so much for posting your review following your recent stay with us. I shall be certain to share your review with the team. We look forward to welcoming you back when next you visit our part of the world.

Cheers.
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

This 2 days has been the best on our 3 week trip in Malaysia and Singapore.

The place it located perfectly and are extremely nice with the infinity pool, great breakfast and nice people. They don't have the history as their neighbours Raffles, but they are so personal and friendly.

I also would like to send a specific thanks to Tony Eugene. From the minute I dropped my email about the plan for the proposal he has been 120% the best. He helped me with arranging a special setting with a dinner just by ourselves at the top floor, with champagne, lovely food and services. At the top of that he also helped me with the arrangements of notes to give to my girlfriend, buying flowers and helping me with everything.

Tony, you really made this days the two best once and you will have just a lovely career at Naumi, since you are so totally professional!

Anders

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Anders J

Thank you for posting your review following your recent stay with us. It looks as though you have done a fair bit of travel so to receive a positive review from you really makes our day. I'm glad our team members looked after you during your stay and look forward to the possibility of welcoming you back. Cheers.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I have been a fan of Naumi Hotel since their first launch years before they refurbished. I liked how exclusive the property is. What I especially loved was their customised-to-customer needs and expectations even before check in. A personalised note to welcome me to the hotel was nicely place on the table and checking in was a breeze most of the times (unless on high occupancy) I remembered how the front desk remembers my name every time i step foot into the hotel and was led up to my room immediately after a quick signing of some documents. Rooms were obviously made ready in advance to accommodate whoever staying in it - though my welcome fruit basket is sometimes forgotten, room is always in immaculate condition. Staff is extremely friendly and never fails to greet me by name and with a smile- always attentive without being overbearing. You could tell the difference in level of training staffs been through between Naumi and perhaps, a regular 3 star hotel.
Toiletries are exquisite- loved the body wash. And housekeeping never fails to deliver extras when required.
Special thanks to guest relations manager Ernawati who always made my stay extremely pleasant and fuss free. Even tho a GRM in naumi, she made the much appreciated effort to assist me when i had issues with sister brand Naumi Liora. Effort greatly appreciated Erna.
I have to also comment on the beautiful night view at the pool overlooking fullerton marina bay area, mesmerising would be an understatement (even though partially ruined by the ongoing construction nearby) It is a great place for friends to have a quiet drink to end a perfect evening.
Looking forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: Habitat rooms are generally the same, higher floor of course means lesser noise Corner rooms for Oa...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Alfie C
Dear Alfie C

Thank you for posting your review following your recent stay with us. I think you've covered everything for us in such a great way - it's always a delight to read such uplifting views. We shall certainly look in to the minor issues you've raised. A sincere thank you for your kind words and trust you enjoyed the rest of your travels, and that we may have the possibility of welcoming you back when next you visit Singapore.

Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Very modern and comfortable room and nice pool area. The free water and minibar is a nice touch. I'm not sure about the Apple TV, I would have preferred just a docking station with speaker. The staff were super helpful and friendly.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear TravelFreak110

Thank you for your recent post following your stay with us. Thank you also for highlighting our finest attributes and trust you enjoyed your stay with us. I've noted of the suggestions for a docking station with speakers. I look forward to the possibility of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.