Naumi Hotel
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$351
US$224
US$274
US$213
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$168
  • Restaurant
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$115
Official Website
  • Pool
Marina Mandarin Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$181
US$145
  • Breakfast included
2,499 results
All reviewshabitat roomrooftop poolapple tvmagic glassseah streetyoga matnespresso machinegreat boutiquefree happy hoursmall hotelfamous raffles hotelcomplimentary mini barsingapore skylinecity hallshower and toiletluxury hotelindian food
Reviewed 18 January 2011

The Naumi staff were great and really made me feel at home. The hotel gives great attention to small details making you feel special. The deluxe room was very large and beautifully decorated. I'll definately be back next year.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Lucelia
Management response:Responded 19 January 2011

Dear LuceliaRodrigues,
Naumi says.... the devil is in the details!
Thank you for your positive feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and liked the little details we pay attention to. My team & I look forward to your next day......... we only wish it would be sooner!

Reviewed 18 January 2011

We spent our Wedding night at Naumi and the experience was great! Staff were friendly, attentive, didn't require us to tell them our names etc. They were also very accommodating to our requests. We loved the design of the spaces, the uniform, the floral motifs, the colours, furniture N the infinity pool! The bed and pillows were a little too soft for us though, so sleep wasn't fantastic. Perhaps there were other options for pillows but guess we were too enthralled by the hotel to ask.

Reviewed 17 January 2011

I stayed in Naumi Hotel during 14 January to 16 January 2011 with my partner in a Deluxe Room. We were Singaporeans there for a weekend getaway for relaxation. Upon arriving at the hotel, we were told that the rooms were not ready yet although we reached at 2.30 p.m. which was past the check-in time. The service staff wow-ed us by offering us drinks while we were waiting which we kindly rejected and this really impresses me.

Diana brought us up to our rooms and showed us around our rooms, and I was really pleased with her service. Would like to give her a thumbs-up for her friendly service! I liked the room alot as it was very cosy and complete with all the needed amenities (wide screen television for entertainment, comfortable bath tub for relaxation and along with the complimentary drinks). The toiletries was very impressive as well.

Location wise, it was really convenient, close to Raffles Place and Bugis. As I was a local, I was pretty familiar with the location, no problem finding them. They are located near the town areas, with lots of shopping to be done, from Raffles Place Shopping Centre, Marina Square, Suntec, Bugis Junction to even Funan for the IT lovers. If travelers wish to taste local food nearby, there are quite a few restaurants (lots of them selling the popular chicken rice).

During the first day, we borrowed the Nintendo Wii for entertainment purpose. The game selections was pretty limited with no more than 10 games (where's my favorite Raving Rabbids!) and one Nunchuk was missing. The Nunchuk arrived only about 45 minutes and only when I called twice (but thumbs up for the staff to bring it up to the room). DVDs selections was comprehensive, with all the favorite movies available. I was told that Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix was not available but when I went to check on its availability the next day, I was told that I was the only one who has borrowed DVDS.

We decided to try the Xbox the next day after a day of outing and was impressed when the staff offered to come up to the room to help us bring the Wii down. Once again, the game was really limited. Borrowed Dead Or Alive and Splinter Cell Double Agent. The Splinter Cell game could only be played with a memory unit in the device (i tried every single selection on the game menu), and thus I called the front desk for help and was told that one of the staff will call me back and I did not hear any phone calls from that moment onwards. So I gave up on the Xbox.

As me and my partner is coffee and tea lovers, we were impressed by their coffee and tea selections. However, we ran out of them late in the night, along with sugar. As it was during the night, I was thinking whether I could call them and ask for a refill tonight rather than wait for tomorrow to come (daily refill) as I was checking out the next day, thus I do not wish to call for room service the next day. However, I was told that it is a daily refill and that I will have to pay for the refill. So I went to buy my own coffee and tea the next day. Just hope that some flexibility can be applied here.

Upon checking out, we requested for a taxi and it arrived promptly, Diana, sent us right to the taxi and we were touched by her actions. Her service was just excellent. Thank you!

1  Thank Rolf_Shad
Management response:Responded 19 January 2011

Dear Rolf_Shad,
Naumi says..... work, play, eat & relax from the Naumi!
Thank you for your wonderful comments. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with Diana's level of service. Diana has been informed of your compliments. I am also glad that you enjoyed our product, location, toiletries and amenities. I will also look at improving our flexibility at all times. Your feedback is appreciated and will only motivate us to do even better. My team and I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 14 January 2011

It is the fantastic staff that make all the difference at the Naumi. From our initial welcoming greeting to our final checkout, all of the staff went out of their way to be wonderfully accommodating ,helpful and especially friendly. We were looking forward to our stay at the Naumi and were certainly not disappointed. The rooms are spotlessly clean, fresh smelling and very contemporary. The bed is "heavenly", super soft, big and extremely comfortable .The bathroom is large and modern and we loved the great amenities. The Naumi helped to make our trip to Singapore our best ever!!! We would love to come back to Singapore in the near future and will most certainly choose to stay at The Naumi again .A big thank you Naumi.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank MoochAdelaide
Management response:Responded 16 January 2011

Dear MoochAdelaide,
Naumi says....... Size does matter...... when it comes to our beds and bathrooms!
Thank you for your lovely feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay in Singapore and that we played a part in the success of your trip. We are also happy that you found our staff service friendly and that they helped made your stay great. Your enjoyement of our staff service and product is reward enough for us and will spur us on to deliver higher levels of service. My team & I look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 9 January 2011

For the ones who like small boutique hotels, Naumi is a luxury, very well decorated hotel with a good location and a very personalized service. Rooms are very big and clean and people are very friendly and always very concerned about you. The breakfast is one of the best I ever seen and the pool floor its amazing.

1  Thank ricardoap
Management response:Responded 11 January 2011

Dear ricardoap,
Naumi says.... for breakfast, eat like a King!
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed staying with us and liked our product design, staff service, our breakfast offerings and even our pool. My team & I wish you a wonderful and fabulous new year 2011.