“Brilliant boutique hotel in Singapore - feels like home”
Review of Naumi Hotel

Naumi Hotel
Ranked #18 of 308 Hotels in Singapore
Tokyo, Japan
“Brilliant boutique hotel in Singapore - feels like home”
Reviewed 17 February 2011

I've stayed in many hotels in Asia, and this ranks as one of the better experiences I've had. The staff was fantastic, attentive and friendly without being overbearing. The room was excellent - I stayed in a deluxe room and it was incredibly spacious and well appointed. The rooftop pool is a great place to relax after a long day at the office. I will definitely stay here anytime I am back in Singapore.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Taj_Meadows
NaumiBoutique, General Manager at Naumi Hotel, responded to this review, 22 February 2011
Dear taj_mahall1,
Naumi says...... like yoga, sometimes balance is needed!
Thank you for your compliments and I am glad that you found our staff balanced i.e. fantastic, attentive & friendly yet not overbearing! I am also happy to see that you enjoyed our product especially your room and the pool. My team & I look forward to welcoming you back here soon.
hotel manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (360)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
UK
Reviewed 10 February 2011

We stayed at the Naumi for four nights in January and would certainly stay again. We liked the comfortable suite, with kitchenette and free minibar, the staff who couldn't have been more helpful, and the rooftop pool with views. Breakfast was good but expensive at S$25.00 each, as was laundry (four quid to wash your socks, cheaper to throw them away and buy more!). We weren't troubled by noise in any way. Taxis charge an extra S$2.50 if called to the door, or it's two blocks walk to the taxi stand and MRT. There are some good cheap restaurants next door for lunch and dinner serving chicken rice etc, but no easy breakfast options near the hotel. Free internet was a plus point.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank David039
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 4 February 2011

The Naumi is a boutique hotel - well located in the CBD across the road from Raffles and close to Suntec convention centre and shopping. Two MRT stations are nearby making travel to Orchard Road, Chinatown etc very easy.
The staff were friendly and the service excellent. The room was very well furnished.
We especially appreciated the relaxed and quiet atmosphere of the hotel.

1 Thank Zen L
NaumiBoutique, General Manager at Naumi Hotel, responded to this review, 7 February 2011
Dear zenloy,
Naumi says......... we are an urban sanctuary!
I am glad that you especially enjoyed the relaxed, quiet atmosphere of our hotel. Thank you for your compliments regarding our staff as well. I am also happy to see that you found our location excellent with the two MRT stations serving different lines nearby. My staff & I wish you Kong Hei Fatt Choy!
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 3 February 2011

Very well appointed rooms with attentive service. Excellent location and within walking distance to many local sights. Modern, clean furnishings with free in-room WiFi is a big advantage compared with other hotels.

Rooms are spacious and decorated with modern furnishin, great workspace, free mini bar and equipped with a kitchenette.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank VinceChoo
Dear VinceChoo,
Naumi says...... stay connected anywhere in our hotel .......
I am glad that you found our free Wifi useful and a big plus. Thank you also for your wonderful feedback about our service and product. My team & I wish you Kong Hei Fatt Choy!
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 29 January 2011

I normally travel with my husband and son on our holidays but this time my parents came with us. My father wanted to stay at Raffles Hotel (normally where he stays) but it was well out of our price range. It took some convincing for him to stay at a boutique hotel but he was not disappointed with our choice of Naumi.
Upon check in we had a couple of hic ups but they were sorted out quickly. Nothing major.
We had booked two rooms, both were on the 5th floor. - perfect. My parents were surprised to find that they had no toilet paper in their room (probably taken by previous guests) but the staff quickly replaced this. Their room was the smallest on the floor but it was still very lovely.
My family had booked a two bedroom, which was ideal for us. Allowing my son to have his own room with t.v. and his own bathroom.
We enjoyed all the facilities that were on offer - great gym.
Relaxing by the pool in the afternoon was also enjoyable.
The rooms are modern, staff are extremely friendly and helpful. My father did some business while in Singapore and used the hotel facilities. All parties were impressed with the hotel.
Thank you to the chef who cooked the best eggs at breakfast,.
We all really enjoyed our stay and wished that it had have been longer.
If ever in Singapore again, Naumi will be our home away from home.
P.S.- where do I buy those pillows? Loved them.

1 Thank sharonbaby
NaumiBoutique, General Manager at Naumi Hotel, responded to this review, 2 February 2011
Dear Sharonbaby,
Naumi says...... a good sleep is important!
Thank you for your compliments. I am glad that your father enjoyed his stay as well. Your feedback about the friendliness of our staff,our product, breakfast is really appreciated. Pillow... we believe a good rest is important for our guests. If you'd like to purchase our pillows, do let me know so I can give you details/pricing. My team & I wish you and your family Kong Hei Fatt Choy...... meaning, have a Prosperous Lunar New Year!!!!!!!!!!!
Melbourne
Reviewed 29 January 2011

As a travel writer, I've seen been to some luxurious destinations. Naumi has stayed consistent in in meeting the expectations of its guests even throughout the global financial crisis. Back in the day of Aesop toiletries, Naumi was the place to be seen in by those in the know who didn't really want to be known! The service is always genuine, the rooms less of a labyrinth and more of a sanctuary and the amenities a godsend. Why bother with Marina Sands when you have an even better view from the rooftop pool? Breakfast is everything you want it to be and more - make it a champagne breakfast if you like! While other hotels try to skimp on quality and value, Naumi doesn't make you feel like you're not worth it. I'll be back.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank BinxyBox
, General Manager at Naumi Hotel, responded to this review, 1 February 2011
Dear BinxyBox,
Naumi says....... YOU are worth it!!!!!
Thank you for your compliments. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you like our rooms, amenities and breakfast. Yes, our infinity pool at our roof top has a view to "kill" for. Your compliments will only spur us to bloom further and my team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon. Lunar New Year is two days away so here wishing you Kong Hei Fatt Choy, meaning Have a Prosperous Lunar New Year.
Thailand
Reviewed 23 January 2011

I've been staying at the Naumi hotel for work trips to Singapore for the past year and am NEVER disappointed. The place has a really hip vibe and the staff are all sooooo friendly and really can't do enough for you. From the hair straightener in the room, to the free cookies and the breakfast that is A MAZING. I came back this weekend for a fun weekend in Singapore and chilled by the pool that has the most stunning view of the city. STAY HERE!!!

1 Thank lakeroyd
, General Manager at Naumi Hotel, responded to this review, 25 January 2011
Dear lakeroyd,
Naumi says....... Bad hair day? Naumi will straighten you out!!!
Thank you for your compliments and for your continuous support! We are glad that you finally came for leisure and not work...........! Your positive comments are appreciated and we hope to see you back here again soon......... either for work or just to relax, its fine by Naumi! My team & I wish you Kong Hei Fatt Choy as the Lunar New Year is upon us soon........ meaning Have a Prosperous New Year.