We were on top floor and because they have so many lifts we had no trouble waiting around. Excellent location. . Near Musthafa shopping mall which has lots of floors. Many of the top floors of the mall cater for everyone's tastes. We had excellent view of Singapore from the window and room was very clean and large. If you don't want to eat in the hotel there are plenty of eating places in the vicinity but the buffet breakfasts were excellent - choice of fillings in the made to order omelettes. The reception staff were excellent and as I had to telephone to confirm excursions booked on line in Britain they did it all for me - no problem. Would certainly stay in this hotel again if we return to Singapore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within close proximity to Singapore's Central Business District and adjacent to the ethnic quarter of Little India, the hotel is a 2-minute stroll from Farrer Park MRT station. Tastefully furnished, it is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. Soothe away frazzled nerves in the hotel's spa while the brasserie and restaurant offer sumptuous dining experiences with a wide array of culinary specialties. Enjoy the entertainment in the bar and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Hotel Singapore
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Singapore
- New Park Hotel Singapore