Any Indian who wanted to visit Singapore for vacation, please check possibility for staying in this hotel. Great Experience. Busiest though but you will be fortunate if you get confirmed bookings. Very closer to Mustafa Shipping center.
You can pick the choice of Indian restaurants close by (both Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian).
Rooms are clean and big. I travelled with my family and children and they provide you with a baby cot free of cost.
Only draw back which I see in this hotel is you can't get in early check in though you place advance bookings or place advance requests. Since the hotel always runs full there are only very low chances of you getting early check-in. So plan the flight to reach exactly during the check in time to avoid waiting at the reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within close proximity to Singapore's Central Business District and adjacent to the ethnic quarter of Little India, the hotel is a 2-minute stroll from Farrer Park MRT station. Tastefully furnished, it is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. Soothe away frazzled nerves in the hotel's spa while the brasserie and restaurant offer sumptuous dining experiences with a wide array of culinary specialties. Enjoy the entertainment in the bar and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Hotel Singapore
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Singapore
- New Park Hotel Singapore