Rooms were spacious. Great location. MRT is right on the opposite foot. Good options for Indian restaurants around too. There wasn't any issue with Staff or service. We reached hotel around 8 am which was to early for early check in. We had to wait for an hour in the lobby. I guess check in could have been faster though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within close proximity to Singapore's Central Business District and adjacent to the ethnic quarter of Little India, the hotel is a 2-minute stroll from Farrer Park MRT station. Tastefully furnished, it is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. Soothe away frazzled nerves in the hotel's spa while the brasserie and restaurant offer sumptuous dining experiences with a wide array of culinary specialties. Enjoy the entertainment in the bar and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Hotel Singapore
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Singapore
- New Park Hotel Singapore