Very nice hotel, very close to the MRT station which brings you directly into the citycenter. We enjoyed the location in middle of little india.
the rooms are big, the mattress was hard (what I like). we especially appreciated the service in the hotel, as they helped us several times. the service was very good. wifi free of charge in the whole hotel - which was nice.
There are all different cusines at the breakfast - starting from continental breakfast to all types of asian breakfast.
The pool of the hotel is very nice (7th floor if i remember correctly), but unfortunatly there is no bar at the pool, in order to have a cocktail while swimming and relaxing. The gym was quite good equipped.
We enjoyed our stay, and we will come back if in town...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within close proximity to Singapore's Central Business District and adjacent to the ethnic quarter of Little India, the hotel is a 2-minute stroll from Farrer Park MRT station. Tastefully furnished, it is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. Soothe away frazzled nerves in the hotel's spa while the brasserie and restaurant offer sumptuous dining experiences with a wide array of culinary specialties. Enjoy the entertainment in the bar and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Hotel Singapore
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Singapore
- New Park Hotel Singapore