We booked the hotel one week before the arrival date through the hotel website . We checked in at 3.00pm on 27th Aug . Unfortunately the family room we booked was not ready . We had to wait till 4.30 pm until the room was made ready for occupation . We were so tired as we were traveling from Sri Lanka . Furthermore , my 5 year old grandson was very sleepy .In the mean time ,. We went to the coffee shop to take our lunch . We were served by a young Korean stewardess . Her service was excellent . She made sure that we were very well looked after from that moment onwards .
Nihal / Sri Lanka
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within close proximity to Singapore's Central Business District and adjacent to the ethnic quarter of Little India, the hotel is a 2-minute stroll from Farrer Park MRT station. Tastefully furnished, it is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. Soothe away frazzled nerves in the hotel's spa while the brasserie and restaurant offer sumptuous dining experiences with a wide array of culinary specialties. Enjoy the entertainment in the bar and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Agoda, Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Hotel Singapore
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Singapore
- New Park Hotel Singapore