The staff were reasonably nice but not compared with everywhere else in Singapore which we found to be an amazingly freindly place.
The Bed was so hard we had trouble sleeping. The bathroom smelled, was not clean and did not even get cleaned when the room was made up during the day. The televisions are old and pictures are poor. When asking for a wine at the pool bar we were told it would take half an hour to get a glass plus they charge extra to drink by the pool.
The only good thing about the hotel is the new shopping centre accross the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within close proximity to Singapore's Central Business District and adjacent to the ethnic quarter of Little India, the hotel is a 2-minute stroll from Farrer Park MRT station. Tastefully furnished, it is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. Soothe away frazzled nerves in the hotel's spa while the brasserie and restaurant offer sumptuous dining experiences with a wide array of culinary specialties. Enjoy the entertainment in the bar and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Hotel Singapore
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Singapore
- New Park Hotel Singapore