Stayed at Park Royal on Kitchener Rd early Feb 2010. Foyer is very nice design, staff helpful sometimes, reception a bit slow and all over the place (as if your purchasing a meal at a busy McDonald's but a busy McDonald's would possibly be faster)
Rooms were quite average, bathroom was the best part of the room, very Contemporary Designed, and linen was good, but I believe the Family room's are getting a renovation soon or in the process of doing it.
facilities such as the gym are stunning, and pool is fantastic, very clean and crisp.
if your looking for a hotel and not fussed then this is the one for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within close proximity to Singapore's Central Business District and adjacent to the ethnic quarter of Little India, the hotel is a 2-minute stroll from Farrer Park MRT station. Tastefully furnished, it is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. Soothe away frazzled nerves in the hotel's spa while the brasserie and restaurant offer sumptuous dining experiences with a wide array of culinary specialties. Enjoy the entertainment in the bar and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Hotel Singapore
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Singapore
- New Park Hotel Singapore