I booked this hotel based from the reviews here. My husband and my 3 teenage children went to Singapore for a holiday and we stayed in this hotel. The staff are so hospitable, courteous and kind especially the Filipino staff. At first we do not know that they are Filipinos because my family looks chinese. We overheard them talking in our language in one of the guests but still, i dont introduce myself as a Filipino so that i would know if they are treating the guest fairly...and i am right! They treat each and every guest fairly as i have observed during my stay. Everyone is SPECIAL! The family room is spacious enough for my teenage children. They have a variety of food to choose from in the breakfast buffet. We had a nice time in this hotel and i will surely go back in this hotel whenever me and my family will go to Singapore again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within close proximity to Singapore's Central Business District and adjacent to the ethnic quarter of Little India, the hotel is a 2-minute stroll from Farrer Park MRT station. Tastefully furnished, it is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. Soothe away frazzled nerves in the hotel's spa while the brasserie and restaurant offer sumptuous dining experiences with a wide array of culinary specialties. Enjoy the entertainment in the bar and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Hotel Singapore
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Singapore
- New Park Hotel Singapore