Room was clean if a bit dated. First impression was brown and drab. But room is large and facilties fine.
Staff are very friendly and helpful. Even gave me a birthday cake.
Public areasare better than the rooms. We didn't eat in hotel so can't comment on food. It is very close to Ferrer MRT so very convenient and you can eat in Central Mall for very little.
If you can get a good deal then it is a very acceptable hotel but don't expect 5*
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within close proximity to Singapore's Central Business District and adjacent to the ethnic quarter of Little India, the hotel is a 2-minute stroll from Farrer Park MRT station. Tastefully furnished, it is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. Soothe away frazzled nerves in the hotel's spa while the brasserie and restaurant offer sumptuous dining experiences with a wide array of culinary specialties. Enjoy the entertainment in the bar and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Hotel Singapore
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Singapore
- New Park Hotel Singapore