Used this hotel for 5 days of business in Singapore. Rooms were nice but nothing special. Pool was closed for part of the time I was there. Great concierge lounge if you are a high level Hilton Honor’s member. If you not you can pay approx $75 to enter. If you a high end shopper, this hotel is attached to a variety of expensive shops. McDonalds and other restaurants very close if you don’t want to eat in the hotel. McDonalds had great coffee, cappuccino’s and espresso.
1. If you get sick of paying $10 a beer……… walk just 1 block away to Jasons Orchard Grocery store and you can get a 6 pack for approx $14.
2. Prostitution is extremely active in front to the hotel but mostly across the street at the “ 4 floors of *hores” building. It would be fine if they left you alone……….. but they don’t. Gets about as irritating as the guys handing out stripper bar tickets on the streets of Las Vegas.
3. There is a great pub a few blocks away at the Hyatt. Great music …… etc…….. not bothered as much there by the *ookers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Orchard Road, Singapore's popular entertainment and shopping district, Hilton Singapore is close to both ION Orchard and Takashimaya shopping centers. This award-winning Singapore hotel is a convenient 20-minute drive from Singapore Changi International Airport and close to Singapore's popular attractions. Try the Opus Bar & Grill's prime-cuts that are dry aged in-house for 14 to 36 days and grilled over an open-flame charcoal grill, or sip on a cocktail inspired by Asian food at the bar. For authentic Italian cuisine, il Cielo is known for its high culinary standards using organic produce. Perched on the 24th floor of the hotel, the Sky Bar is the perfect oasis to relax over drinks while taking in sunset views of the city. Revitalize with an organic juice and healthy lunch from the Glow Juice Bar and Cafe. For the sweet-toothed ones, the D9 Cakery offers an impressive six-meter showcase of delicious cakes, pastries and more. Enjoy shopping in luxury boutiques without leaving the hotel in the Shopping Gallery. Stay active during your stay at this Singapore hotel. Swim laps in the rooftop pool, work out in the fully equipped fitness center or indulge in rejuvenating beauty treatments. Make business easy at the Hilton Singapore hotel. Stay connected with colleagues and catch up with work with contemporary business amenities and secretarial services. Hold business meetings or conferences in our versatile meeting rooms accommodating 18-550 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotel.de, HRS, TravelUp and Ebookers so you can book your Hilton Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Hilton International Singapore
- Singapore Hilton International