Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Companion34728626846

Great stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
The bed, the breakfast, shower, wifi, all good. Surprisingly nice gym for Singapore hotels.
Review must have a minimum of 200 characters.

😄
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
4.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 4 weeks ago
Dear Companion34728626846,

Thank you very much for your review and compliments on a great stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future. (😄 yes, unfortunately, the system is set to require a minimum of 200 characters.)

£90
  • Algotels
11.5 miles from voco Orchard Singapore, an IHG Hotel
View more hotels in Singapore
4,410 results
All reviews the executive lounge opus bar diamond member rooftop pool an upgrade business trip late check deluxe room orchard shopping ion gym concierge mrt bathtub
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my first voco brand and this is one of those rare hotels that seems to have thought of everything. Whatever you need, they have anticipated it and are ready. I cannot say enough about the fabulous staff. On day one, as I was checking in with Paulo, a female desk staff just leaned in to see the screen and greeted me by name. Unfortunately I did not see her name tag to mention her here, but from that point on she remembered my name and greeted me using it for the rest of my stay. Pretty impressive since she was not even checking me in! Paulo along with all of the reception staff are fantastic.

As an IHG One Rewards Diamond member, we were upgraded to one of the high floor walk-in shower rooms. Having stayed here when this was Hilton, we really loved what they have done with the room. Very modern and comfortable. The only slight quibble is drawer space, as there is not much for a longer stay. With the shelves and the luggage bench, we were able to do just fine, but some may not like that arrangement. In the bathroom renovation, with the tub removed, the bathroom seems so much larger. I remember as Hilton, the bath was cramped, but this felt like a normal hotel bathroom. Not overly large, but nice sized. The filtered water dispenser on the sink is a really nice touch! The bed and bedding were quite comfortable and the towels are of very good quality.

We have lounge access as a Milestone Reward from the One Rewards program, and this hotel has a great lounge. Kenny, Sheryl, Robia and Ruby are who we interacted with most and all are great. Kenny remembered us from our Hilton stay several years ago, and Robia has been there 27 years! Obviously they treat their employees well, who in turn treat their guests well. The cocktails and canapés were quite nice. We really enjoyed the lounge.

We ate breakfast at both the lounge and at Opus, and both were great. There was enough choice at the lounge that made them equal for us. We had dinner at Opus and il Cielo. Our steaks at Opus were cooked to perfection and the sides were huge. We didn't realize that and over-ordered on sides. We will definitely be back there again. They do a really nice job changing it from a morning large buffet venue to a more intimate dinner venue. Il Cielo got off to a rough start. It did not have the ambiance I had hoped. It really felt like an attempt to convert the pool bar into a 5 star dining venue and it just was not extensive enough. We were seated just inside the door on the lower level and the entire experience felt less that it should for the price point. Perhaps sitting further back in the raised part of the dining room would be better. It did have a nicer look back there. The beef carpaccio was their interpretation of the dish, and it definitely was not what we expected or to our liking. They did ask when we had pushed it aside and then brought the more traditional ingredients on the side and that improved the dish. Both of our entrees were indeed delicious, so we finished the meal on a high note with wonderful food.

One small item of note for those that it is important: There is a sign on the desk that it is a cash free hotel, meaning they do not accept cash as a form of payment for room. Fortunately, they do have a small amount of cash for making change for guests so you can still get change at the front desk. I was happy to hear this as many American hotels are going cashless and not making change.

Overall, love the location and very impressed with my first voco. This will be our regular hotel in Singapore now as we visit often, and our next stay is already booked!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
vocoOrchardSingapore Singapore, Owner at voco Orchard Singapore, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear PSP Jeff,

It gives us immense pleasure to receive your compliments on your experience and for us to be your new favourite hotel in Singapore. Thank you very much for taking the time to highlight every area you were impressed with, especially this being your first stay with us under the voco brand. We are humbled to receive your kind words and look forward to having you with us on your future visits. Thank you once again!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Mr.Ismail and the staffs are very kind and taking care of us very well! We could spend great time during the stay at Voco Singapore. The price level is not so expensive compared with other hotels around that area and the location is convenient to go around everywhere. The breakfast is delicious.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
voco Orchard Singapore Singapore, Owner at voco Orchard Singapore, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 966yudaik,

Thank you for sharing your stay review with us and for your kind compliments on the service rendered by our team. It is a pleasure to note that you enjoyed the convenience of our location and breakfast offering as well, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 5 May 2024

I had the honor of staying at this hotel for three days. On the second day, after a long day at work, I returned to my room and found something cute in my bed. In fact, such little things decorate our lives. It made me so happy to know that people still care about others and make our day special.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
voco Orchard Singapore Singapore, Owner at voco Orchard Singapore, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2024

Dear Жанна А,

Thank you very much for sharing the lovely photo of the little gift left by our host, Clive! It is truly an honour to hear that you enjoyed one of the best experiences with us here at voco Orchard Singapore. Your kind compliments have been shared with the team, and we look forward to welcoming you again, as always.

Reviewed 27 April 2024

The room was large and spacious, the location is superb equidistant to anywhere you might want to go in the city, and the staff are incredible. In particular Paolo on the front desk was superb - so helpful and friendly, a true star. I was really impressed by the service.

At breakfast my friend commented on how attractive the hummingbird bird coffee mugs were, and a few minutes later our server came back with one in a box and a hand written note to her thanking her for the compliment. Honestly, I stay in a lot of hotels but I have never experienced such a warm and positive environment. When I checked out at noon, I asked if I could return and shower before my midnight flight from Changi, and this was immediately approved as well and I was given a key to the fitness area - which made all the difference.

There are lots of shops and restaurants around - this is Orchard road, after all; the MRT is nearby and the concierge can call taxis if you don't have the Grab app.

I would recommend Voco to anyone visiting Singapore, whether for business or leisure.

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
voco Orchard Singapore Singapore, Owner at voco Orchard Singapore, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2024

Dear George H,

Thank you very much for the lovely review of your experience with us. It is truly heartwarming to receive your generous compliments on the difference our team made through their delivery of exceptional and personalised service. We are delighted with your recommendation of us to all travellers seeking a stay in Singapore for business or leisure, and we look forward to welcoming you again as well whenever your travel brings you back. Thank you once again.

Reviewed 27 April 2024

Voco is nestled in the heart of the Orchard, surrounded by great shopping and even better restaurants. However, Vanu made my stay worth the 5 stars alone. Best housekeeping I’ve received in all my travels. She was very caring and attentive, the room always left in an immaculate manner.

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
voco Orchard Singapore Singapore, Owner at voco Orchard Singapore, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2024

Dear CJ,

It is always heartwarming to receive compliments like yours, highlighting the excellent experience and, in this instance, crediting our housekeeping host, Vanu, for her exceptional service. Thank you very much for the lovely review, and we look forward to welcoming you whenever your travels bring you back.