Couple of bus stops from Orchard Rd/MRT & bus stop outside. @ S$25 from Changi airport by taxi. Very welcoming and comfortable. It is a YMCA and you need to respect their values but it is a good price for Singapore which is one of the more expensive cities around. Deluxe rooms are very comfortable, good air-conditioning and pretty quiet - you do hear some street noise but it is not obtrusive. Included breakfast is substantial but would benefit from some variety - ie same cereals, hot dishes and breads each day is a bit monotonous. Recommended for 3-4 night stays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a stone's throw away from dazzling Orchard Road and nestled amidst refreshing greenery just minutes away UNESCO World Heritage Site The Singapore Botanical Gardens, The Metropolitan Y is sure to delight you during your stay in Singapore. 98 Well appointed rooms and 27 apartments/suites, you are sure to find one to meet your needs. Friendly and knowledgeable Front Desk agents are ready to help you co-ordinate your stay in fabulous Singapore! We are a non-profit social enterprise, all our proceeds goes towards our community work locally. When you stay or dine with us, you help us in our greater purpose! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), bedfinder AG, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Metropolitan YMCA Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Ymca Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Metropolitan Ymca Hotel Singapore
- Ymca Singapore