We (two family members - siblings) stayed in Naumi Liora Hotel for six nights in April.
+ The staff, especially the receptionists, were most friendly.
+ The check-in and check-out processes were done quickly and fast.
+ The room service and cleaning was good and done everyday if asked.
+ The bathrooms are separate from the main room by a solid door in contrast to many hotels, which preserves the privacy.
+ Hotel location is merely a five-minute walk to the Outram Park MRT station, which makes traveling in the city easy, fast and cheap.
+ Fast, free wifi internet access.
+ A free mini-bar of ice-creams, coffee, tea, biscuits, etc. in the lobby.
- The most apparent problem - and the only problem we actually had - is with the cheap rooms not having windows. We had to stay in our room for half a day for some paperwork to do, and it wasn't a good experience. We wished the weather was good enough so that we could take out the documents outside, and do the rest. So the final words is that the cheaper rooms are good enough to stay for nights or to take some rest, and not for spending the time.
* As some people had suggested here, we asked for a quiet room prior to our departure via email. The hotel responded quickly to mention that our request would be considered. When checking-in, they reminded us of our request, and provided us a room on the third floor. We had thus no problems of noises outside. So make sure to ask them when you do the booking (or prior to your departure) if quiet rooms are important to you.
* Cheaper rooms have no windows. Go for an upgrade if you can afford it, and again if the window is important to you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naumi Liora, a boutique hotel boasting 79 guestrooms, is a radiant landmark in the heart of the colourful Chinatown and minutes away from Singapore's Central Business District. Immerse in a warm sanctuary of style and contemporary design philosophy amidst elements of heritage chic, and pamper yourself with premium amenities that are designed to ensure your utmost comforts. Also explore the plethora of specialty shops, watering holes and award-winning restaurants conveniently located around the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Southall Travel, ACCOR, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Naumi Liora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Saff Hotel Singapore
- Royal Peacock Hotel Singapore
- Hotel Royal Peacock
- Royal Peacock Singapore
- Naumi Liora Singapore