Naumi Liora
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$191
US$352
US$254
Panpacific.com
  • Pool
Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$160
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
US$528
US$368
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$152
  • Restaurant
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$139
  • Restaurant
US$182
US$145
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsheritage roomkeong saik roadquaint roomsoutram parkcomplimentary snackswindowless roomchinatown areashop housescoffee machinemrt stationsfew minutes walksmall hotelmini fridgebars and restaurantsreception areathe ground floorshort stay
Reviewed 2 July 2014

As a graduating college student, walking with my parents and friend in the processional march is my focus last summer. And it made me wants more to get out of college already and come back to this progressive and amazing country, Singapore, and walk in its beautiful places, and probably gonna stay again in the fine hotel in Keong Saik Road, Naumi Liora. Our trip was a four days away from home, but I just felt like I’m home there, thanks to the fun free nibbles (I’m such a chewer that I needed to chew something every now and then), very fine ventilation (yes, it’s quite hot outside but things offset when we get back), the comfy room(they told Room 113 is the biggest, and I love it!), the hospitable and approachable staffs (very appreciated Miss Henni’s assistance), the warm shower (oh, I just love it that I don’t wanna get out), and of course the fast-speed WIFI. I love walking around the streets, Lamborghini and Ferrari cars parked outside are mouth drooling for someone like me who loves car, accessible local foods outside the hotel, walking distance to MRT, and souvenir shops near Chinatown. We had too much walking but everything just takes away the feet sores. And one thing I very much noticed is the hotel’s peculiar interior design, very nice. All positive! Family had so much fun! Thanks to Naumi Liora hotel for giving an A-OK assistance and service in an outside the world place to us (again, thanks to Miss Henni and of course other staff and the management.) Deserves two thumbs up! 

Room Tip: I love the porch when I checked if you want some green views :)
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank glynezmanaois
Spencer H, Manager at Naumi Liora, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear glynezmanaois,

Congratulations on your graduation! Another tick on life's milestone.

i too love to walk when i am travelling. It is tiring, especially in a tropical country like Singapore, but you can get to experience a lot more. However, i am glad the tiredness is lazed away when you lie on our comfy beds.

I hope our free and fast Wifi speed was comparable to the Lambourgini-s and Ferrari-s parked outside the hotel?

I will pass on the compliments to Henny. She will be so delighted to hear from you.

Keep walking, like what a particular brand says. I hope you will walk right in to our hotel again very soon.

Take care!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Nice cheap price, bit rooms are small and rather dark.

Location was ok, good air conditioning, tv, and friendly staff.

Ok for tourists who dont spend much time in room, easy to find and locate, not too far from nearest metro

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Dear MAGICVIK,

For everything that worked for you (location, tv, air-conditioning and our oh-so-friendly staff), I am happy to hear that.

Regarding the size of the rooms, we have to apologise because we are restricted by the regulations on the room size and location due to us being in a restored 1926 shophouse.

Nonetheless, thank you for taking time to give us a review. Hope you are well where you are!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Living in London I'd say I am used to sky high hotel prices for quite basic rooms. Check in was smooth and the hotel its self is very nice. We paid a lot of money for a tiny windowless box room, we were aware this was the room type we'd booked but I was still quite surprised by size of room! But anyway we were out from 8am in the morning and only returned to shower before dinner so it really didnt matter. My major issue with this hotel is the rooms are clearly paper thin we were kept awake all night with people talking in the hallway / the noise of TV's from other rooms / toilets flushing, and being right next to the lift we heard that all night too. It was by far the worst nights sleep we've had at a hotel. If we had being staying any longer that two nights I would have moved hotels and paid for another hotel room as it was unbearable. We got onto our flight back to London completly shattered!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kirsty M

Dear Kirsty M,

My sincerest apologies for the stress you had to go through.

We have made attempts to overcome the issues that come with a restored 1926 shophouse like offering ear plugs and even moving guests who are light sleepers to a corner room.

As much as we all love the charm of a heritage building, we are restricted to what we can do to. However, rest assure that we are doing all we can to improve in areas we are fall short of expectations.

I really hope you have recovered from the long flight home. If we can be of service to you in any way possible, please do let us know.

Take care.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

The smell of the air freshener hits you as soon as you enter reception and I found it quite sickening. Our room was supposed to have windows, however the shutters were sealed closed so we didn't have an outlook or fresh air. This is a good location in Chinatown, though, so we've booked a different hotel nearby for our imminent return to Singapore, and it's significantly less expensive.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pauline_M780

Dear Pauline_M780,

My sincere apologies regarding overpowering scent in the room. Our room attendants must have been overly enthusiastic freshening up the room. I have spoken to the team and told them to sparingly use the scents for freshening up the rooms.

I am however glad that the location worked for you.

Thank you for taking time to give us the feedback. We really appreciate that. Take care!

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Location of hotel:
Near Outram Park MRT station, only 7 mins. Near Chinatown. Have convenience store, pub, local food store nearby. Safety in surrounding area. Security of hotel is quite good, they will closed at 0001 hrs and room guests can access by their own room cards.

Service of hotel:
All staff very nice, polite, cheerful, good services provided, especially the fast check in /out process , I felt warm atmosphere here. They're very cheerful and helpfully. I check in at the mid night and the staff was very helpful. Surrounding feeling is comfortable, new and modern styles. Room cleaning service is efficiency and the cleaning workers is very polite and cheerful too. Essential accessories were provided: teapot, cups , coffees and tea, hair blower except toothbrush, slipper. Its enough for me.

Facilities:
Free and strong WiFi signals in every rooms and lobby. Good air condition too. Many tourists enjoying the lobby here with free coffee, snacks and newspapers provided.

Overall comments:
Very good in this price.
Suitable for business trip or single travellers.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear 了然一,

Thank you for the very systematic feedback. I am very impressed you actually timed the distance from the MRT station. Good on you!

I would like to also let you know that our toothbrushes and slippers are available on request.

I hope you enjoy the little snacks we have at the lobby. Everyone loves them!

The time is now 1821hrs. I hope everything is well on your side. Take care wherever you are!