A basic, clean, spacious and cheap hotel surrounded by lots of trees. Just spend 4 nights there and would recommend it to any budget travellers. Location is a big plus, within short walking distance to MRT and Orchard Road. Not suitable for men with TROPHY WIFES.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Owned and managed by YWCA of Singapore, Fort Canning Lodge is located beside Fort Canning Park, 275 m from Plaza Singapura. It features a swimming pool and air-conditioned non-smoking rooms with cable TV. Guests enjoy free parking. The Lodge is a 5-minute walk from the National Museum and 150 m from Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station. Changi International Airport is a 15-minute drive from the hotel. Most rooms offer views of the city, pool or park, and are equipped with a mini fridge and tea/coffee maker. Hot shower facilities and toiletries are provided in the en suite bathrooms. Guests can enjoy a stroll in the park opposite the lodge. Luggage storage facility is provided at the 24-hour front desk. The Coffee House serves a variety of local and Western dishes. A la carte menu options are also available. Dhoby Ghaut is a great choice for travellers interested in shopping, clean streets and convenient public transport. This is our guests' favourite part of Singapore, according to independent reviews ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fort Canning Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ywca Fort Canning Hotel Singapore
- Ywca Fort Canning Singapore
- Fort Canning Lodge Singapore