Service not so great. Could get a better rated hotel for the price you pay. The room is too congested. Breakfast is okay, both western and local dishes served. Not maintained well, possibility of mice in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Claremont Hotel is a value hotel offering affordable hotel room stays and strategically located on Serangoon Road, the main street coursing through the Little India district. Claremont Hotel offers real value for money with its extremely accessible location to The Farrer Park MRT Station (NE8)and is just a short 2-minute walk to hotel doorstep. Located opposite the hotel is Mustafa Center, a 24-hour shopping haven. Leisure and business travelers can get almost anything from the shops around here. Visitors arriving at Changi Airport can zip through the MRT train system and reach the comfort of Claremont's hotel room in less than an hour. Step out of Claremont Hotel and you run smack into the Little India, one of Singapore's oldest and culturally rich district. Crossing the Serangoon Road, visitors will encounter a labyrinth of short and lengthy lanes dotted with multi-colored restored Pre-War shop houses; in pink, green, yellow, blue, purple, and red, orange and turquoise that is an attraction itself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Claremont Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Singapore Claremont Hotel
- Claremont Hotel Singapore