Open today: 09:00 - 22:00

from US$18.54
from US$18.71
from US$58.58
4,175 results
All reviews sentosa island mount faber harbour front nice ride afraid of heights cars attractions peak sgd mrt bay
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2019

What can I say, the Singapore Cable Car is a great place to grab a view of Singapore and Sentosa Island from. It's also a great way to escape from the heat of the day. The only downside for us was when we reached the Mt Faber station about 5 bus loads of people had just been dropped there to catch the Cable Car, thus we walked back to the train station via the stairway.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Allan D
Reviewed 12 May 2019

We did this 10 years ago and it was a good ride, very high above the ground in some area's especially over the port, where you go over the cruise ships.
While in Singapore this time we went as a family from Sentosa, as we were staying there.
The ride is an enjoyable one with amazing views, although I did get a little scared when the ride stopped and the cable cars bounced around twice! Above the port!.
Overall it was a great experience and seeing the changes to the port area from 10 years ago was also interesting.

2  Thank time720
Reviewed 11 May 2019

This was an average experience for me. I would recommend the flyer wheel vs the cable car. I used this to reach Sentosa island. However on reaching Sentosa island I had to walk a lot to reach aquarium which became difficult for me with small kids and elderly.

1  Thank 1987ashishs
OneFaberGroup, Guest Relations Manager at Singapore Cable Car, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2019

Dear 1987ashishs,

Greetings from One Faber Group!~

Thank you for sharing with us your experience on the Singapore Cable Car and we apologize for the lapse in response.

We appreciate your feedback and we thank you for the opportunity to allow us to improve on our service and attraction to serve you better.

Yours Sincerely,
One Faber Group Guest Relations.

Reviewed 8 May 2019

Caught the cable car across to the island. great views and very quiet. Once you get to the islan not well sign posted and poor toilets at the top, use the ones at the resort area.

Date of experience: May 2019
2  Thank LCGOOD
Reviewed 7 May 2019 via mobile

I checked in cable car at Mount Faber at 10.30am and I was a bit nervous initially because of the height. As the journey begun I started to love it. The best part was when we were crossing the sea (above the harbour). I could see a huge ship underneath and it was the first time I had seen a ship in aerial view. As I pass the see, I could see a wave pool and i could hear the people screaming for fun. Then i had to get down in next station and board onto another cable in a different station few hundred metres away. It took me almost another 10 minutes to reach my destination and I was able to witness alot of mind blowing scenarios in between.

1  Thank Iffathafra