First time we have stayed at a Somerset property and stayed her after reading some other TA reviews. There were four of us in a 2 bedroom apartment and we were pleasantly surprised. The apartment had everything you could need including free WiFi and even the basic breakfast available downstairs in the morning was quite adequate or there was a supemarket next door. The location close to Clarke Quay was great with just a short walk to the MRT and places to eat out for dinner Jumbo's etc. The staff were very helpful and the other reviews have mentioned construction noise but we didnt notice it at all. The pool is shared with the Novotel and is a nice place to relax and never crowded plenty of seating under nice sunshades. All in all we had a wonderful stay and would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the convenience and the trendy buzz of riverfront living. Somerset Liang Court is near many historic sites and scenic locations from Fort Canning Park to Boat Quay. Just minutes from the Singapore River, the residence is surrounded by unique and diverse riverside attractions. It is located above a shopping mall and just next to the gastronomic Clarke Quay restaurant and entertainment hub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Somerset Liang Court Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Liang Court Hotel Singapore
- Somerset Liang Court Singapore