From the outside the building looks like something that time forgot. Don't judge this book by its cover.
We stayed in a two bedroom apartment that was massive. It had everyone you could need. It's like a home away from home. Great spot at Clarke Quay.
The building is above a shopping centre and shares the pool with the Novotel. There is a minimum stay of 7 nights required but the price is comparable to a single room in a hotel. Why have a studio hotel room when you can have an amazing apartment.
The rooms and appliances are very modern. If you are looking spend a week in Singapore with the family, put this on your list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the convenience and the trendy buzz of riverfront living. Somerset Liang Court is near many historic sites and scenic locations from Fort Canning Park to Boat Quay. Just minutes from the Singapore River, the residence is surrounded by unique and diverse riverside attractions. It is located above a shopping mall and just next to the gastronomic Clarke Quay restaurant and entertainment hub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Somerset Liang Court Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Liang Court Hotel Singapore
- Somerset Liang Court Singapore