We stayed here last week with our 2 kids. It's a very a central location next to a shopping centre with a supermarket.
Close to MRT but as the others say taxis are relatively cheap.
It's a 1960s building with it being a little dated in decor and bathroom, but it had all the essential features. Clean large comfortable rooms. We had a view of marina bay sands.
He only real negative was the very ordinary breakfast.
I would definitely stay here again with a family holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the convenience and the trendy buzz of riverfront living. Somerset Liang Court is near many historic sites and scenic locations from Fort Canning Park to Boat Quay. Just minutes from the Singapore River, the residence is surrounded by unique and diverse riverside attractions. It is located above a shopping mall and just next to the gastronomic Clarke Quay restaurant and entertainment hub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotelopia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Somerset Liang Court Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Liang Court Hotel Singapore
- Somerset Liang Court Singapore