You can get a better hotel for the money you pay here. We got a 2 bedroom apt. It was quite spacious with many amenities such as a kitchen. If these are essential, then go for this. Else, find a real hotel. We could have booked two rooms in Marina Sands for what we paid at this place. It is conveniently located for the nightlife but need to take a cab or subway to get to the city. I booked directly through the ascot website and they gave a lowest price guarantee. Forget about trying to make a case with Somerset. I don't remember how many emails I exchanged, and they would keep giving a. million reasons why their price is the lowest. I had screen prints to prove that they were not the lowest but they would not accept it. Finally, I gave up as it was not worth the hassle. The balcony doors and windows are locked and all one can do is look through the windows. No elegance here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the convenience and the trendy buzz of riverfront living. Somerset Liang Court is near many historic sites and scenic locations from Fort Canning Park to Boat Quay. Just minutes from the Singapore River, the residence is surrounded by unique and diverse riverside attractions. It is located above a shopping mall and just next to the gastronomic Clarke Quay restaurant and entertainment hub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Somerset Liang Court Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Liang Court Hotel Singapore
- Somerset Liang Court Singapore