Open today: 18:30 - 00:00

from US$54.06
from US$68.94
from US$194.81
12,149 results
All reviews tram ride walking trails fire show nocturnal animals unique experience singapore zoo zoo experience their natural habitat tiger tapir enclosures zoos commentary 9pm concept taxis rainforest
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2019 via mobile

The night safari was good experience. The staff were friendly. It was definitely a different experience compare to a day zoo. Maybe we could have gone there a bit earlier to see the animals at the zoo too though. But because it was late and dark, could barely see the animals in the safari but the feeling of riding in the dark was great.

3  Thank J3046JXsarahw
Reviewed 26 August 2019 via mobile

This was a fun experience! We were told by a friend to get the 7:15 entrance but that sold out several days in advance (so book early)! We ended up with the 8:15 slot and many of the animals were hiding / sleeping (which was a little disappointing). We also walked the whole thing (about 3 miles) because the line was long for the tram ride. If you’re going to walk, wear comfortable shoes and bring water (they allowed me to bring my own water bottle). Also, it was very hot, even at night - so be prepare to sweat.

All in all though, it was a great experience!

3  Thank margeauxn
Reviewed 26 August 2019

I'm usually not someone who enjoys zoo but this experience was truly unique. The animal's aren't caged so you get to see them in their natural habitat. In addition, the night safari includes various fun facts about the animals and once you're done there are plenty of shows and attractions to do in the zoo. We spent a good 6 hours there. My advice, book for an earlier time slot (like 7:15pm) so that you can fully enjoy all that the zoo has to offer.

Date of experience: July 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
3  Thank JustloafingAround
Reviewed 26 August 2019

A very small conservatory that can be completed within 30 min by foot, however there's this part of the place that can't be seen unless you take the tram. So, the queue for the tram is horrendously long and in a really warm environment. Standing in line was not the major issue, but screaming kids in the quiet habitats of the animals was really bad. There should be a reminder for parents to educate their children to be more considerate.

Staffs of the night safari were really helpful, patient and nice! Thank you guys for the assistance and I'm sure it must not have been easy working there, but you make the environment great for us.

2  Thank Melvachia
Reviewed 26 August 2019

I went here with a friend who had been about five years ago.

Words cannot begin to express what a tourist trap dump this place is.

Where do I start ?

Perhaps the fact that if you pre-book a ticket for a specific time, you still spend one hour queueing.

Or maybe the fact that the tram never stops. So you never have the opportunity to take anything else other than a blurred photograph.

Or even the fact that the best animals (e.g. snow leopard) are no longer there.

My friend who has been five years ago was absolutely devastated by how awful it was. He said today's experience was "one of the worst things I have ever done in my life".

3  Thank Q7972HFtims