Beary Best! by a Beary Good Hostel!
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$351
US$224
US$274
US$213
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$168
  • Restaurant
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$115
Official Website
  • Pool
Marina Mandarin Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$98
US$181
US$145
  • Breakfast included
All reviewschinatown mrt stationteddy bearsliving roomfree breakfastbed mixed dormbunk bedsfemale dormchinatown areashared bathroomwifi connectionstrategic locationbus stoplounge areakey cardenjoyed my stayair conditioninglocation is excellent
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I have gone to Singapore for 7 times and each times i stayed at different hostels just to experience.

Lets start from the location. It has a perfect location. Near the MRT station about 3 minutes walk and it also near the Chinatown Point which is one of big malls so if u love shopping u can just walk from your stay. U can also easily find a place to eat near there. There is this one place that sell chicken rice with yummy roasted chickens hangin on the display glass.

Now lets talk about the hostel itself. I basically love the hostel. Its clean, comfortable and organized. The aircon worked perfectly. The breakfast is standard but hey, better than nothing right? The kitchen is clean and not gross (i hate gross kitchens) so its also a plus. The have a comfy living room and laptops in case u wanna update your status on facebook :) . Although dont expect a brand new shiny laptop to use. The wifi is slow sometimes.

The room is clean and cold. I had the dorm with bunkbeds. They provide some kind of clothe to cover your space bed while u were sleeping (but only applied to the bottom bed). The sheets is clean, didnt smell and the pillow is nice and comfy.

The bathrooms is quite clean although not too well decorated. I was expecting the bathroom as colorful as the livingroom, room and frontdesk, but the wall is not even painted. But they provide soap and hairdryer for free which is a super plus for me. Hairdryer is essential. Although it smelled like something is burning when i used it. There are 2 sections of bathrooms in each floor. mixed bathroom and female bathroom. the best thing is that the female guests may use both sections.

One thing i dont like is the stairs. Its a long 3 stories walk with heavy luggage for me. I wish there is an elevator like the other hostel i stayed last year. Oh, and i feel the staffs is not friendly enough and lack of smile. Only one old man that I consider friendly (but i didnt ask his name). He helped me in the kitchen and even made jokes with my friends. But in conclusion, I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel.

Room Tip: If u hate stairs like me, ask for 1st floor room.
Reviewed 13 October 2013

The Beary Best is definitely a good option for a hostel in Singapore. It is clean, cute and has very friendly and helpful staff. Laundry facilities for 8 Singapore Dollars are good. The wifi works well. Personally I didn't think that the breakfast was that great but I guess that is a matter of taste and in any case it is nice that you can drink coffee and tea and it is all included in the price. The rooms are very small but that is not a bothering factor for me. It feels secure and has a good location, a 2 minute walk from Chinatown MRT.
The only negative factor was that it got really loud at night. The noise did not come from the hostel but from some bar/club (not sure what exactly) close to the hostel.
However, I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2013

It was my first time staying on a hostel and its not bad. I went to Singapore with my friends to watch the Formula One so we chose to stay on a hostel to save some money.The place is decent and clean with friendly, helpful staffs. They have free wifi, breakfast and iron. ;) The place is near the MRT so its very accessible. Its really worth the money.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 29 September 2013

What do you want for staying experience during your trip? All you want to ask for, are provided by beary good hostel. Located in one of 'hot spot' in Singapore is one of many value you'll get. Once you get there, their staffs will warmly welcome you. All Information are clearly explained. And the facilities? no need to worry guys:) facilities are in well condition. Wi-fi, Nice 'lobby', simply tasty breakfast, clean room, and so 'homey'. Feels like home :) So, What else would you ask for? I highly recommend you to choose Beary Good Hostel for you, backpackers, who want 'a Remarkable & Hospitalized Staying Experience'. I'll come back here one day for sure;)

Room Tip: Choose a corner room, cause it's more quite so you can have a quality sleep. (in my opinion). but overall, all room is nice to stay. bring your own padlock, cause they provide no padlock. (but you could still buy it there with reasonable price).
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights in female dorm.
Very secure. They gave us security card for entering the hostel and room.
But they didn’t provide padlock for the locker.
They provided simple breakfast.
The hostel was within walking distance from Chinatown MRT Exit E. It’s good start to explore the city.