“Good place to visit”

Beary Best! by a Beary Good Hostel!
“Good place to visit”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Beary best hostel is a nice place to visit. Good location in china town. Easy to go to other place.

Beary best is clean. Comfortable and clean room. cheap price can check in 24 HR. If you come to Singapore.

I recommend beary best hostel...

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I booked 8 bedders room for me and my friends when visited singapore last month. The place very strategic, clean, cozy n feels like home. The great things about this hostel are their provided some cereals, bread, fresh milk, tea, coffee and hot chocolate with no limitation for breakfast, imagine how much cost we saved while we stayed there. Beside the breakfast, they also provide wifi, laptop in living room, nintendo wii, private bed lamp and electricity for charging your gadget without interuppting others. Overall WE GAVE SCORE 9,9 of 10 for this hostel. Bravo my BEARY BEST !!! Keep on the good work =)

• Stayed March 2014
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I arrived at night and have to wait for staff too long outside because she was not in the hostel. I booked and paid for 4 mixed dorm but I have to stay in 8 mixed dorm and not refund excess payment to me. She just say "Full room" ,though i booked before 1 month.
Anyway good toliet and food. staff in the morning is kindly and good serviced mind.

• Stayed April 2014
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Though the trip was 6 months ago, my stay and experience here in Beary Best is still vivid. Since I traveled to SG previously on solo and stayed in a hostel, I opted to still stay in a hostel back then. I saw there were very good reviews in this place and glad I made the right choice.

1. Very accessible -- near the MRT Chinatown station and across the street (just around 5mins walk from MRT). Near Chinatown Point and a convenience store and also some must-visit spots in Chinatown like Pagoda Street.
2. Security -- badge passes are required in the main entrance of the hostel and in your room, plus CCTV within the hostel.
3. Clean rooms and facilities -- though they require their guests to be disciplined in cleaning (their own dishes used for breakfast, bed and after using the restroom), the staff still makes sure the rooms and other facilities have enough supplies.
4. with breakfast and common area -- don't expect too much...they have bread and cereals and 3-in-1 coffee for breakfast. But for a traveler who would roam around Singapore, the breakfast would be enough to fill that empty stomach and start your day. The common area has a tv, books in shelves you can read and laptops for your social networking pleasure.
5. Accommodating Staff -- from anything you need within the hostel to asking directions on where you're heading next, they are willing to lend you a helping hand and make sure your stay is hassle-free.

There's so much I can say about this place, I actually even posted them on my blog (carlacharisse.wordpress.com). So far, this one for me is in my book. Affordable rate and worth your money...Keep up the good work and if given the chance to go back to SG, I would still choose staying here :)

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 29 March 2014

It was my first time to stay in a hostel, and beary best had made my holiday perfect! I stayed in a private room, although it was small, but it was enough for me and my boyfriend. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom, although it was shared bathroom, was also clean, and plenty so you don't have to wait until someone finish. They also provided bathroom for women only (and there was hairdryers there too, haha). They also provided plenty of breakfast! Enough for everybody who stayed. Not to mention that they also provided tea and hot chocolate all the time. WiFi was good! Never get any trouble. They located near the mrt station, just walk a little bit. The most important thing, the security was great. Only guests can come inside (they gave pass card to enter). Actually the door to my room was broken and couldn't be locked, but they said "don't worry, nobody will enter your room, we have cameras everywhere (but not inside the room ofcourse)". So, I went out everyday without locking my room, and I leave my things in my room, nothing got lost. Everything was save, stayed at the same place just like the way i left it. Very recommended!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Davao City, Philippines
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We were a group of 22 Architecture Majors from the Philippines and we went to Singapore for a study tour. We had no problems with the reservation of our rooms, we took 2 private 8-bed rooms and 1 private 6-bed rooms. Our stay was so hassle-free, we checked in around 1am, so immediately we got to our rooms. The staff is great! really helpful and courteous. Facilities are awesome, unlimited milk, cereal, toast, and jams. Rooms were secure with individual key-cards per guest. Reasonable prices for the room and drinks. And they let us hang-out and leave of bags there til our flight. Chinatown location is very convenient to go to other parts of Singapore, and it is near a Hawker Center at Maxwell Road, and just a short distance from Clarke Quay.

Room Tip: Shop and dine at Pagoda St., Temple St, or Maxwell Road | Rent towels for 1SGD since it would lessen...