“We love Lofi”
Review of Phil Inn

Phil Inn
Ranked #185 of 240 Speciality Lodging in Singapore
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Family of 4, we stayed here twice duing our trip. Good price in a city that is generally very expensive. Great staff, very helpful, good Wifi. Excellent location, Little India is a great place to stay with lots of cheap but amazing places to eat, good for the MRT too. Would stay again if in Singapore as a family. My only advise would be to take earplugs as the mosque is quite close and also eye shades (we had both) as the curtains are not heavy and that Singapore sunshine can be quite bright first thing. But apart from that, good value budget hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 May 2013 via mobile

This was my first time ever staying in a hostel and I booked a room for 4 nights (that's definitely not a short period of time). I was afraid that I had chosen the wrong place to stay but turned out it was perfect!!!!!!!!!
There were only 3 of us, but we had the 6-bedded room by mistake :p bcs the 4 bedded family room we initially booked via the Internet was somehow not available so they had to replace it with the 6 one aND IT WAS AWESOME! Everything was great that I can't find anything to complain about, I would totally recommend this hostel to everyone I know, thank you for the great accomodation Lofi Inn :-)

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Best Place to Stay.Cannot imagine another place to stay whenever I come to SIngapore.Excellent Services,Rooms,Friendly Staff and it goes on and on.Reasonable rate and good facilities,spacious and clean rooms.

Room Tip: Best Place to Stay.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2013

I've stayed here for previous nite and now I comeback for 2 more nites.
Me and my sister, my cousin stayed in 4 mixed beds room and it's very good.
The staff really friendly and helpful!
The hostel nears the MRT station, which very convenient.
Good place for backpackers, totally!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 13 March 2013

Very happy with the Lofi Inn, stayed for 2nights a group of 5 of us in a 6 bed dorm. Close to MRT and easy walk to the city.
Rooftop Bar provided a great atmosphere to hang out and the Dart board provided hours of entertainment. If your looking for a good backpacker place you can not pass this place as the door locks are also very good (which was something I was worried about) :) Staff also friendly and able to help when required

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 February 2013

Really nice hostel, great stay with my family as we booked a family room of 4. At least all rooms come with attached bathroom, it's like a hotel room to me. There is an awesome roof top terrace that has couches and a great place to hang out. The location is excellent in very close walking distance to the MRT. I would recommend this hostel to anyone.
Cindy C93

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Binby H
Reviewed 22 February 2013

I stayed there for 3nights with the 6bed dorm, it was clean and neat although not much space for me to leave my luggage but I chose a dorm room not a hotel room so yea, cannot expect space much.
Location is very good, center for everything
Staff is ok
Overall, it's a good choice for backpackers in Singapore

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo