I stayed here because it was a group booking for a training I attended. For a standard room (including breakfast, one queen-size bed, TV, fee wifi for up to six gadgets, hot shower, iPod box, and work desk) they charged me SGD700 for four nights.
Here's my detailed review :
1. Room is quite spacey if you're alone. You can move about, and sit/work on the long "couch" by the window.
2. Breakfast is buffet with several choices of dish. There is rice porridge, oatmeal porridge, salad with various dressings, mac&cheese, fruit, bread (with a toast oven), live eggs station, fried rice, mashed potatoes, and two vegetarian dishes)
3. Service is good. Staff are always helpful with a smile.
4. They provide self-service laundromat and gym on 2nd floor.
5. There are two shuttle buses to take you to Orchard road, or Novena (and back to the hotel), complete with the detailed schedule. So you can go around easily.
6. Right across the hotel is a gas station and a mini-mart, in case you need something urgently.
7. If you go further accross the street, you can find the Balestier food center (or something like that), and several home-restaurants that sell bak kut teh. This is within walking distance.
8. There's a bus stop very close to the hotel (although I don't know what bus numbers go there).
The down side for me (and my colleagues who stayed in the same hotel), it's quite hard to scan our key card in the elevator before punching in our floor number. This is especially difficult when you're riding the elevator with several people who stay on different floors. Everyone's crowding in front of the elevator's button, trying once, twice, or thrice until successful punching in their floor number. For those unlucky ones, the next thing you know, the automated voice is saying, "going down". :D
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Hotel Singapore At Zhongshan Park offers basic yet smart amenities including an all-day dining halal restaurant - 21 on Rajah, a gym, and 405 contemporary guest rooms decorated in a vibrant avant-garde style.Situated within the central district of Novena, the hotel is a mere five minutes' drive away from the Velocity and United Square shopping malls and office towers, the Novena Medical hub and newly-opened Mount Elizabeth hospital. The Orchard Road shopping belt, Marina Bay Financial area are conveniently located just 10-15 minutes by taxi, whilst Resorts World Sentosa, Universal Studios, and Changi international airport are a half-hour taxi ride away. Right beside Days Hotel is a retail mall - Zhongshan Mall, consisting of approximately 35 retail shops and eateries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Days Hotel Singapore At Zhongshan Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Hotel Singapore At Zhongshan Park