Zac's Middle Eastern & Mediterranean Cuisine
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Kampong Glam
Description: We located near the famed Arab Street and the iconic Sultan Mosque, it serves mouthwatering Mediterranean-Arabic cuisine combined with traditional Arabian hospitality.Uncompromising in using the best and finest ingredients available, our menu brings together a harmony of Mediterranean and Arabic food.
hongkong
“Not sure”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Some dishes are better than others. The kebabs, falafel, and basil chicken were very good, the rack of lamb and the French fries not. The rack of lamb was not moist, probably because it was cut. Ask for recommendations and the specialities. The tables are tiny and all the food is brought to the table as soon as they are ready to serve, so we felt rushed (although that was not the intention) and were left scrambling trying to make place on the table to fit all the dishes. Service is friendly and prices reasonable, the area is very nice with a beautiful mosque at the end of the street. It’s a hit-and-miss here, so I probably will not be returning. This is a halal restaurant and it does not serve beers. The fresh fruit juices are very good, although the noise of the blender is very loud and intrusive.

• Visited July 2013

Pleasanton, California
“Excellent! Definitely worth a visit!”
Reviewed 14 June 2013 via mobile

We came across Zac's through Tripadvisor's reviews and we were definitely not disappointed. The food was amazing and reasonably price. Service was attentive and friendly. Their menu has a really good variety of choices. Vegans abd vegetarians options are available. We will definitely be back.

• Visited June 2013
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not arabian at all”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

There is nothing special about this place. Doesnt have the arabian feel to the place and the food is not even close in taste to arabian. we went there early for lunch and were served what was surely not fresh food which tasted atleast a couple of days old. The staff are ok and the drinks were fine.

• Visited June 2013
United States
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

If you're in Arab street and after a quick lunch, I highly recommend Zac's - I've been here a few times and keep coming back. The Greek salad is so seriously delicious that I haven't managed to try anything else aside from the hummus (very good), but everything else I've seen in there looks great. The outdoor tables have a great view of the mosque and Haji lane. I'd struggle to justify eating anywhere else on Arab Street!

• Visited May 2013
Singapore
“Tour de Force of Mediterranean Food”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

I had an important meeting and it needed to be in a Halal Restaurant. A good mate of mine suggested Zac's.
I walked in and Jean Francois came up and said "Are you Imran's friend?" Well what followed was a happy and friendly chat about food, Singapore, France, the evolution of food in Singapore and we even got to talk about business.
I am a big fan of mezze, kebabs and tea. I really enjoyed the food.
The decore is very Arab Street with a nice twist.
My business contact was a very serious foodie and he chatted away about food with Jean Francois all night. It was a GREAT Success!
The menu is quite unique, you can do greek, french, italian, turkish, lebanese, moroccan fair on one menu. I was impressed by desert.
If you are interested in an adventure, come down. You might see me there!

• Visited May 2013