“Excellent free Singapore tour by Catherine”

Free Singapore Tour
Ranked #23 of 175 Tours in Singapore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Free Singapore Tour is open to all passengers transiting at Changi Airport. If you have at least 5.5 hours (or at least 6 hours for City Lights Tour) to spare till your connecting flight, join one of our free 2.5 hours guided tours with 2 short stopovers. The Heritage Tour runs 7 times daily and the City Lights Tour runs twice daily. Walk-in registration only. To join the tour, here's what to do: 1. When you arrived at Changi Airport, please remain in the transit area and do not clear immigration as the registration booths are located at the transit area. 2. Present your passport, boarding passes and valid entry visas at the Free Singapore Tours booths located at: Terminal 1 - If you arrived at Terminal 1, stay in the transit area and proceed to Terminal 2 (Transit Area) for registration. Terminal 2 - In Transit Area, between Transfer Lounge F and Skytrain to Terminal 3, near the escalator to Arrival Immigration (Level 2) Terminal 3 - In Transit Area, near Transfer Lounge A and Gate A1-A8 (Level 2) Registration will close 1 hour before the tour start time and participants will be guided as a group to clear immigration before the tour starts. Do note that availability of seats is on a first-come-first-serve basis and tour itinerary may change, depending on weather and traffic conditions.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Since I was flying Singapore airlines I had the option of pre-booking the Free Singapore tour by calling the customer service. Had to call several times, but finally they issued the free tour voucher. At Changi Airport ,Jackie at the registration booth was very friendly and gave us clear instructions about filling out the immigration forms,directions to the baggage storage counter and where to meet for the tour.Carry on bags are not allowed on the tour so we had to store it at the left baggage counter for minimal charge
At the appointed time, Catherine our tour guide gave clear instruction as to how to clear immigration and to meet outside to board the tour bus.The tour bus was clean and comfortable.Catherine gave an amazing insight to the history and culture of Singapore.We had 2 short stops where we could walk around and take pictures.They are very strict about the timing and if you are late you will be left behind.
The tour is brief and it gives you a glimpse of the city.
I found Singaporeans very friendly and welcoming and the Airport is very beautiful.
I highly recommend taking the tour.

2  Thank Achala19
in 9 reviews
"kampong glam"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had 8hrs between flights and wanted to do something other than sleep and watch movies on my phone. I looked up the Changi Airport online and found these free sightseeing tours which turned out to be fantastic. I had to walk from T1 to T2 to find the counter and when I got there, Mizah was very helpful getting me sorted out with left luggage, next flight boarding pass as well as the tour, the tour side being her day job but I appreciated the help with the other stuff. Thanks Mizah and Catherine our guide who made the tour educational and enjoyable. Highly recommend this tour!!

1  Thank Mark M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Sudnly I saw this free tout booth. So it was good opportunity. No need to pay for anything if you not buy something.

But strictly think about your timing while in the city. It can be lost. Don't take any risk.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Joyce was our amazing tour guide, and it wouldn’t have been the same without her. Good sight seeing and recommend going!

1  Thank Noah P