Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Great hostel, friendly staff near bon keng mrt station and 5 minute wall from city square mall and mustafa center but difficult to find halal food nearby so you must walk to little India to find one, all day coffee and tea

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2016

I arrived in Singapore extremely late in the evening and was greeted by a lovely Chinese woman who made me feel right at home. Because of how late I arrived, I was unable to exchange my currency into S$'s but she said I could pay her the money tomorrow. She showed me the room and the fee breakfast area. Around the clock, this hostel serves coffee, tea, and water as well! When I come back to Singapore, I'll stay here again!

Room tip: Wifi is strong anywhere
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2016

This hostel was nice near boon keng mrt stasiun, to find cheap food with large portions just go next door (non halal) the place was cozy the staff was friendly, we can get tea or coffee as long you can take, and purifier water so you can cut the cost for buying drinking water,

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with ASUS 7 Stub App Tablet
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

First of all, check in/out is not 24 hours. It's available from 8am to 9pm. So if you arrive after 9pm or before 8am, you need to call the owner to tell you that you're arrived. That's what we did when we arrived at 10.30 pm. We called dennis and he already left the key at reception desk, also he already prepared our bed. Bed is too hard for me but my friend got an okay bed. No shower amenities so you need to bring your own. You can rent towel and blanket for a fee. Didn't try breakfast as we always left early morning. The place is 5 minutes walking from Boon Keng MRT stations. It's easy to find using their direction. I think for that price, it was nice. It's a youth hostel concept.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 April 2016

For me who staying only one night here, it was OK, nothing really special. Upon my arrival, the staff just showed us the wifi code and escort us to the room, nothing really friendly. The room very basic, there was 2 bunk-bed in my small room, the base bed was on the floor, very low, and there is not so much distance between base bed and top bed, you need to really bend over to get to your bed. the room is too small, not so much space to put your stuff. The bathroom also not very clean. It is just more like storeroom than a hostel. However, the good thing is they have an old hair-dryer, also located in a strategic area close to the MRT station and bus station as well.

Date of stay: April 2016