“great value of money .. good soup base as well”
Review of Jpot

Jpot
Ranked #215 of 11,573 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2013

went to another steamboat at liang court week before my visit to jpot. Cant stop myself from comparing both. i would say Jpot definitely the better one. The soup base, the food and also the price.

I am never a steamboat go-er, but i dont mind going to Jpot again.

You can order place your order via ipad, everything will be served fast. and You will be able to choose your own soup base, as you will have a little pot for your own.

I tried the laksa, it is nice.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

Went there this afternoon to try out their steamboat.

You can choose your food from the ipad installed under the table, and make you selection through it. Everyone can have their own little pot of steamboat on a small induction cooker, so you can order your own combination of food and soup base.

Soup base price starts from S$3.80 to S$7.80++. There are many selection of seafood, meat and vegetable that you can choose from. Price ranges from $2-3 to around $40+. There is a table in the middle of the restaurant where there are various types of sauces for you to select.

I ordered a few items and it cost about S$50 for 2 of us. Wish the price is lower.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

This was first time I had visited a hot pot place, I wasnt ever sure what to do and where to begin...thanks to my colleagues, they showed me the way. They give you this huge array of options to create your own sauce - I was thrilled, I tried a lot of them with different ingredients every time and I was never disappointed. The hot pot was another success, tons of different veggies for the vegetarians. all in all, a great experience. Just one point to keep in since it bothered me, try not to sit with with all the non-vegetarians around, the smell starts to get to you...else give it a shot! You wont regret it.

Reviewed 23 March 2013 via mobile

This is enjoying steamboat without sweating as the restaurant is air conditioned. Every diner has its own small pot and not one communal pot.
You can mix your own condiment/sauces to dip with your food which is very nice.
Our family enjoy the food very much here.

Reviewed 6 March 2013

I went to Jpot Restaurant in Tampines with my family.

We had a great time there the food was good so was the staff very friendly and polite.

The servcie was great while you enjoy your food they will keep checking and asking how
was the food and is there anything you would like to add on etc.

Price was reasonable there were we order a set meal for 4Adults & 2 child with addtional
alacarte dish and we paid only $240 which was really reasonable cheap.

if you are looking to have a dinner with family or friends be it Lunch or Dinner I would really recommended this place with easy access for parking and the atmosphere of the restaurant
was great.