Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$411
US$345
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$446/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$327
US$217
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$328/night.

Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$173
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Park Regis Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$449
US$344
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$408/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$831
US$602
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
All reviewsbig sofafree breakfastrooms are cleanhostellockbeds
Reviewed 28 January 2014

As an American visiting Singapore with my family, parents and 2 kids under 11, we had a wonderful experiences staying at Istayinn. The staff were very attentive, efficient and friendly to our needs and the location was very convenient with just 1 min walk to the Chinatown station. The room was clean and our family felt very safe in the hostel and around the hostel with 24hr staff on duty. We will definitely return because it was such value for money.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

My first hostel experience and I'm glad I had made the right choice. The location is unbeatable; it's close to everything. MRT is just two minutes away; five minutes walk to the famous Maxwell food centre if you want try local cuisnies. Restaurants and bars on club street are just right at the corner.

Hostel itself is very homey. Paintings on the walls are very interesting and Connie is the greatest host ever she is always willing to help and has the most welcoming smile on her face:) I'll definitely stay here again when I visit Singapore next time

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

The I Stay was easy to locate the moment I got off the train from the Chinatown stop it's right at the end of the markets across the road from the green mosque. The staff were friendly and efficient in booking me in I stayed in the 4 bdrm share dorm and had it all to myself the whole stay the rooms are clean and shared toilets and showers clean too the balcony area is great for breakfast. Love the urban street art throughout the place and look forward to staying here again. Thank you IStay!!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank AussieChez
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Location is good, near Chinatown and MRT station. The staffs are all nice and friendly. The room for 4 female to share is roomy, it is the biggest hostel room that I have ever had at Singapore. But the toilet are not clean sometimes, need to be improved. 地點很好,靠近中國城跟地鐵站. 員工都非常好,非常友善. 四位女性一室的房型非常寬敞,是我在新加坡住過青年旅舍裡最大的房了. 但室廁所有的時候不大乾淨,仍有待改善.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank elva4u2001
Reviewed 28 April 2013

I stayed here with my family and we had a 5 bedded room to our self. The night male supervisor was very friendly with me and my family members. He even took down a friend's contact number and make sure he delivered the message to my family when we return to the inn late in the evening.
The location of the inn was very near to the Chinatown MRT station, just a brieft 5-8 minutes walk and food are aplenty.
The bathrooms are very clean, with hair dryers made available for all to use.
The place is neat, clean and very cozy.
The pantry area is a bit small but we managed to to enjoy our breakfast at the balcony area. Free breakfast and fruits were provided every morning, such as toast, cornflakes, milk, coffee & tea.
I will definitely make a return stay when I visit Singapore again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family