“Great 4 in 1 treatment with attentive staff that tailor to each Client needs”

My Cozy Room Boutique Spa
Ranked #6 of 387 Spas & Wellness in Singapore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Step into My Cozy Room Boutique Spa and you might as well be stepping into an intimate Edwardian parlour. Art nouveau furniture in soothing, pretty pastels and the calming aroma of essential oils greet each customer at the entrance, promising a relaxing experience ahead. Located just a few minutes' walk from the bustling Orchard shopping district and tucked within a three-storey historical shop house along Cairnhill Road - My Cozy Room Boutique Spa offers a perfect respite from the city's hustle and bustle. Chic, cozy and comfortable, the spa provides a holistic and personalised experience that is hard to find in other chain spas these days. They customise services according to the customer's needs, making use only of the most luxurious products. A complete rejuvenation of the mind, body and spirit is what My Cozy Room is all about. An array of lavish selection of treats for the face and body for everyone. For the perfect spa indulgence, let their various spa treatments revitalise your body and ease away your stress and anxieties. From Chocolatey massage to Anti-Jetlag, Herbal, Soothing Hot Stone and their signature 4-in-1 Ultimate Body Spa Indulgence, customers are spoilt for choice. Dedicated to only using the highest quality products in their treatments, coupled with a devotion to create a holistic spa experience to delight customers' senses. My Cozy Room partners with BABOR, Germany's No. 1 effective professional skincare range, to offer only the finest quality in their facial treatments. They also ensure that their facial treatments deliver immediate and visible results that last. Patronised by beauty queens and celebrities, it wasn't long before the spa's chic and cozy venue was picked up by the media. It has been awarded "Most Desirable Beauty & Spa Award Winner" for consecutive years for its bridal services, and is the "Best Boutique Spa In Singapore" awarded by Luxury Travel Guide and "World Luxury Spa Awards" Winner for the past 3 years!
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Cozy is a great little shop house near Orchard Rd. The team at Cozy made me feel welcome and listened to my requirements. Thanks

11  Thank FCJ007
in 12 reviews
in 4 reviews
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Tried the massage at My Cozy Room at a promotional rate but I didn't quite like the overall experience. The place is a little difficult to find but once you found it, you will be able to walk there easily. The staff were overall friendly and the ambience was relaxing.

5  Thank Jayne E
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I entered the beauty salon in search for a facial to remedy my congested skin. Prior to previous facial experience, I was prepared for the worst. Never did I expect it to be a painless yet relaxing session.
Anyone who experienced traditional facial would know that extraction is the key stage in removing all the impurities under the skin, in order for our skin to receive all the "rich"and "good" nutrients. I would expect to be a painful and torturous process but to my surprise, when the beautician (Violet) first did extraction on me, I FELT NO PAIN AT ALL. What is even more amazing is that my skin has little redness after extraction. It totally saved me from putting on foundation to cover the redness.

Overall, it was a great facial experience that I wouldn't mind going back.

11  Thank charr_says
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Just made a stopover in Singapore for a meeting before flying off again to China for another conference.
I was really really burn out and in need for both facial and massage. And this spa was just down the street from Mandarin Hotel.

The spa manager, Celine, was very nice to arrange for me both full body massage and facial that afternoon! My masseuse was Iris. Great skills and very meticulous lady! Totally loosen up my muscles and clearing my skin.

I'll definitely be going back again

8  Thank Carrie_M_Smiths
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Located at Cairnhill Road in a quaint little shophouse, this spa boutique definitely score extra points for being in an unique location, away from the hustle and bustle of a shopping mall but yet still centrally located. The place also exudes a homely feeling that makes you feel so relaxed and at ease, with the warm and welcoming service I received from the staff and therapists. Their signature Hot Stone Massage, left me feeling so relaxed and rejuvenated. I felt so pampered under the skillful hands of the therapists. Would definitely come back again for another massage!

12  Thank Teo Y