“Disappointing massage” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of One One Reflexology & Healthcare Center

One One Reflexology & Healthcare Center
Ranked #35 of 202 Spas & Wellness in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: One One reflexology & healthcare center are one of the oldest established massage center in pagoda street since the year 2003. Our team were recognised by Kallam Worldwide USA, invited to took part in Singapore Airshow exhibition event. Our professional trained therapist will provide best and soothing foot reflexology & body massage.Located near Chinatown MRT EXIT A, 22A ,Smith street. (Formally 61/61A Pagoda street)
Sussex, United Kingdom
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“Disappointing massage”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

I used to visit OneOne in Chinatown a lot a few years' ago - they have since changed location to over the road. Their new premises are very nice, with comfortable seating and attractive decor. However, the massage I had was very disappointing, probably the worst I have ever had; with very little manipulation or effort on the masseur's side. This would depend on the individual masseur, I do appreciate; very possibly the male masseurs are better. (I used to have a really superb female masseuse at OneOne a few years' ago, but she is no longer there) - I had been really looking forward to the visit, so I was obviously very disappointed. I am not sure if I would go again; the premises ARE very nice (they are a professional outfit), I was just so disappointed on this occasion. I'd booked a foot massage as well, but this was more like a reflexology session which is often painful - and you need to be in the right mood for that.

Visited August 2013