“Cheap, clean, central. ” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Budget Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Singapore
Budget Hotel
Ranked #114 of 227 Speciality Lodging in Singapore
Perth
“Cheap, clean, central. ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights in July with 2 friends.

Location was excellent! Very central, right on orchard road and near the orchard metro station.

We arrived on a Sunday morning and could not find the apartments or work out how to check in. Found ourselves walking around the empty lucky plaza shopping centre and going up/down wrong lifts for quite a while. Ended up calling the owner and getting let into the apartment that way, still not clear what the actual check in process is.

The room itself was very small. Double bed and single bed right next to each other and a small bathroom. Despite the size the room was kept very clean and tidy and provided all that we needed which was somewhere to sleep and shower.

Location was excellent. Price was cheap. Would recommend for a few nights if on a budget and just wanting somewhere clean and central to stay.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Mellissa S

Couples
Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Perth, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

Budget hotel is a very offputting name for a hotel and I was really hesitant to go there but the three hotels we tried prior were fully booked and it was 3am and I was exhausted. I was nicely surprised. It was modern, super clean, great location and amazing value for Singapore prices. The rooms are tiny but for stopovers and short stays its the perfect place. I would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Sara_the_expl0rer
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

I got a pleasant service before the full payment I had to made to do the booking. but very unpleasant service before my arrival. Also I felt I'm being trap because they forced me to make a decision in just a few days before my arrival and I know the payment cannot be refund.

And in their website, it is stated that they have 900 international tv channels. nope! i didn't find it. it only had 11 channels. and when I asked, they only said, 11 is more than enough.

Wifi's only work for day 1. and the rest, I can only hope.

The place is clean though. that's the only nice thing about this apt. And the house keeper. they're nice but not with the owner.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
6 Thank Tirzagnes
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

We are travelling with a large group to singapore for an education tour. We stayed for 6 nights. Housekeeper was so nice and friendly, we reach 5 jalan kayu manis at 3am after a coach trip from KL malaysia which was delayed, we assume that everyone was sleeping but nevertheless the house keeper was awake and gave us blanket to relax at corner before check in and able to use toilet to do a quick wash up .. and the earliest check in ever which was at 8am! Since some one check out early. This service is awesome!

Room Tip: 3 bedroom apartment! 100% privacy. U got the whole unit
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank malikaziz
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

I booked deluxe room for 4 adults and already paid with online confirmation, it must served 2 double bed or 4 singles bed, etc.....but the realized only served 1 double and 1 single bed and the room very small ....oh my God

• Stayed March 2014
9 Thank Gana Riza M
Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

love this place for budget traveller and bringing family. what is realy valuable is the distance to orchard road and MRT is extremely close. we can also call for taxi 24 hours around the motel. thanks that we found this motel and now I will re book this for my next short trip to Sing.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank adiel p
Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

I was having vacation to singapore in last january with 8 members of my relatives. That time i chose Budget Hotel as our place to stay. So far, the staffs r enough friendly n really helpful. We stayed for 3 nights. They really fulfill my request of making our rooms in same location. The good thing is we can cook anytime like frying, boiling, and other simple cooking things we can do,unlike other apartments. They also clean our rum everyday so we feel relax at night wen we reach our rum after long day of travelling in SG. The cleaning staffs r greatly frm indo so we can communicate so well. For room condition, its actually based on low budget hotel, just beds, tv which showing indonesian channel, ac, and normal designed room. But the ac of other room isnt working so good, we hv no idea y but we still feel ok. Unfortunately, wifi wasnt working that time so some of my relatives complained about that then the staffs apologizes as its being fixed.
THE GREATEST COMPLIMENT was sending back our stuffs which being left for free!! I was in a rush in check out time n i left my glasses that im already wearing it now (thank you!) and my sister's hat. I got panicked attack wen i reached home but soo thankfully budget hotel staff found them and returned it which same condition as before.
I really recommends this serviced apartments for u who want to stay in singapore shopping belt in low budget. They really service u so well and understand ur needs!!

Room Tip: If you travelled with old ones who hardly to use elevator, you can ask to stay in their office in jl...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family