Was here with my wife and parents for a 2-night's stay. Here are my points why I rated this hotel poorly.
- Expensive - hotel price is abit steep considering the poor factors that follow:
- Terrible pillows - pillows are very soft and wouldn't support your head/neck properly for a good night's sleep - my wife suffers alot as she's very sensitive to neck support during sleep
- Noisy traffic - situated at the junctions of two of the busiest roads in Chinatown, the noise of traffic were not properly insulated and will cause you trouble sleeping
- Lousy Internet - The provided wifi internet connection is choppy and unreliable, and the fact that they charges S$10 per 24-hour usage. (Tip- go get a local data sim card as a better deal - Singapore has an excellent cellular data coverage)
- Room is very tiny for its price
Stay away from this hotel unless you don't mind all these factors.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel 81 - Chinatown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel 81 - Chinatown Singapore