I have been staying in the Shangri-La serviced apartments for 6 weeks with my wife. To begin with, the hot water tank in the apartment did not provide enough hot water to suffiently take a shower. The apartments are in desperate need of renovation; the apartments just look tired and worn. The pool area looks recently remodeled and is nice. The main hotel which is next to the apartments has a beautiful pool area that has been under construction for the entire length of our stay. The gym is the best hotel gym I have every used. The Line Restaurant at the Shangri-La Hotel denied us a table outdoors one afternoon. We were told they couldn't sit us outside despite the fact that there were plenty of tables available.
My wife complained to management and got us upgraded to a 2 bedroom apartment that had sufficient hot water, and we got invited back to the Line restaurant for a free meal.
For the price, there is much better value at other hotels and serviced apartments. I would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La Apartments blend thoughtful layouts with enticing recreational options. Fully furnished apartments are well-appointed with crisp, contemporary design in earth tones. Residents also enjoy privileged access to all facilities and services of Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore during their stay in these short-term apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Agoda, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Shangri-La Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La Apartments Hotel Singapore
- Shangri La Apartments Singapore