“very tasty burger”
Review of Two Blur Guys

Two Blur Guys
Reserve with Chope
Two Blur Guys is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #624 of 12,523 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Dining options: Takeout
Description: In 2012, two blur guys with a passion for good burgers and pastries wanted to share their same passion with others. Upon finding a hole in the wall, they secretly worked on a menu of gourmet burgers and accidentally stumbled upon a taste that blew them away!! This was the started of clumsy journey to bringing you this awesome burgers that they happened to fall in love with. Just like you.
Reviewed 24 September 2018

the burger are really nice! was trying out their chicken burger with pineapple, the burger is very juicy and refreshing !

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Was here on Tuesday night with a Friend, We wanted to eat at the famous Ginza Tendon but the queue was damn Super duper Long so we gave up on the idea of that. Amidst of all the food shops that was packed with people eating and queueing for food; I stumbled upon this particular shop. “TwoBlurGuys” LOL who would name a shop that way but it’s fine since there’s restaurants with the name as fat papas and fat boys as well. There were also 2 guys working LOL. We were kinda intrigued initially as there were no patrons inside the cafe, took a look at the menu and they were selling Burgers. My Friend was searching it up on Google to see the reviews of this “Blur” Shop and some were good and bad so we took a gamble and went for it since there wasn’t anyone there and we can get to satisfy our burger cravings that we got from watching videos of the newly opened Black Tab in SG. They have limited seats inside? I think I saw about few tables inside so we just sat at the table outside since it’s a chill night. When we got the menu, I was kinda shocked as it’s was abit pricey from what I saw from the menu at thier stand but I was Informed that, that was the alacarte burger price, the one with the menus is with sides price hence the price difference. About $3+ for sides, it consist of side salad and wedges. My Friend went for The Prime Beef Ala carte burger which was $12+ and I went for the Prime Beef with Portobello which was $18+? What I didn’t expect from this burger shop was when the waiter asked me how would like my beef to be done? LIKE WHATTT thought they usually asked the beef doneness in some posh restaurant or cafes that sells at a higher price for beefs or maybe I’ve been eating too much burgers from Mac Donald’s. Waiter told me the beef is best to be medium rare done and we went for his advice as well. Ordered Ice lemon tea to wash it down for the burger, they claim it was homemade and it really tasted homemade. Not those seasons lemon tea drink or what so it’s kinda nice. Not too sweet Not too Sour. Waited for the about 10 minutes till the food came. The burger looks decent and filling for or person. But what caught my eye was the juiciness of the beef flowing out of the burger.. I Didn’t know they would struck a stick down my bun to hold my portobello in place, would prefer if they don’t add the stick in to preserve the damn juices in. My Friend took the Child’s play way of using fork and knife to eat his burger while I man it down with my own bare hands. Just sunk a bite in and damn, the burger shot me like a Russian roulette as I took a gamble on this burger and next thing I knew the burger juice was already lingering around my fingers, the beef was perfectly cooked medium rare and it was so goooood!!!! It was so tasty and it went well with the tangy truffle mayo!! The mushroom was abit oily but it was fine since burgers are usually oily but it was such a nice experience eating their burgers. My Friend and I underestimated the first impression of this hole in the wall place two blur guys ain’t no blur about burgers. Thumbs up, everyone should give a go for their prime beef medium rare done!

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Not really recommended for workday lunch. 45 mins waiting time for food to arrive when you have a one hour break doesn't really work. Poor service - if they had warned us about the waiting time we could have gone elsewhere.

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
1  Thank iaincawte
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We have been several times, as we bought several vouchers online and it is near our condo. The beef burgers are really good - sized portions like many other burger places in Singapore, not the huge Western portions. Several times we have asked for the vegetarian patties, and they are never available. The mushroom patties offered are okay, but not substantial enough for us. Good value with a voucher, but we would probably look elsewhere if we were paying full price.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We had the cheeseburger and the tofuburger and were really happy with both. They were put together nicely with really good flavours, recommend a visit!