“Lola Cafe”

Ranked #194 of 12,104 Restaurants in Singapore
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Avocado with eggs benedict and pulled pork, honey paprika wings are a must order! They removed the avocado for me as per my request. Good service

Reviewed 1 January 2018

It's not my first time at Lola's but the staff this time around have been rather lagging. We were seated and asked for menu at least 3 times before anyone finally came with a menu and, yet another few times before anyone came to take our orders.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Lola after. All my visits never dissapoints

I amma creature of habbits. That never change a winning concept and the cheese fries and honey wings are absolute. Best for me cant go wrong with it my wife loves the pulledpork sandwich the best. Only reason we not come everyweek is that its little of our route Else we most def do it

Reviewed 25 December 2017

Directions: NEL Line to Kovan MRT station, take Exit B and walk straight ahead after you exit all the way to the traffic light and you’ll see the big signboard across the road

A small cosy hipster cafe, the ambience is generally cosy, service staff are young but still professional and friendly. But towards the end I found them a little too eager to clear our plates and table that made me wonder if they are just being service oriented or indirectly hinting for us to leave soon.

Food wise it’s pretty decent, typical cafe fare and cafe pricing

Their Christmas Berry Ale, a festive special, was quenching for a super blitzing hot day!

The Honey Paprika Wings are a must order! Nicely fried without too much batter and not oily at all. Will be hard to resist more!

They are very generous with the cheese along with a dash of Paprika for the Nacho Cheese fries.

The Crab Cake Benedict is a must order too. The poached egg is very well done with a runny center, the hollandaise sauce is also just sufficient. I’m a big fan of crab cakes though this one isn’t as good as Marmalade Pantry’s but was a good combination with the poach egg and English Muffin base.

The Sea Salt Chocolate Tart with Coffee Cream was not bad too. Didn’t quite taste the Espresso in the cream but the Chocolate Tart was good on its own.

Overall a good place to have brunch. Reservations are a must especially for weekends, they seemed packed the whole time we were there.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

Booked at 7:30pm, went to the cafe slightly before 7 and requested to sit in earlier. Was surprised to know that our seats have been reserved even though the cafe was about to get packed. Love the food, ambience and the service provided by the staff. Would definitely come here again.