We arrived by mrt and taxi, excited to view this city in this hostel so easily with no hassles. The staff greeted us with a smile and directed us to our room. Our quadruple room was clean with 4 clean beds, a writing table with a lamp, a bedside table with a lamp and 4 complimentary bottled water, a clean bathroom, with hot and cold shower, liquid soap and shampoo in a dispenser, 4 clean towels and a rag, and a suffice clothes hanger. I just hoped they gave toothbrushes and toothpaste too. Most of all , the hotel staff were friendly and approachable. The buffet breakfast was something to look forward as they changed a part of the menu daily. If we wanted to go to orchard or any part of the acity, we just walked to its nearest mrt station, dhobi gaut in plaza singapura. It is also near the cinema, the cathay, where we watched a movie. The hostel's location makes singapore accessible to any place you want to go. Its neighbouring area is very decent so it is safe even to walk back at night. They have backdoor stairs that led to a shortcut to the downtown area. I may say that we had a safe, clean and friendly place to stay in singapore and the price was just right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Created especially for the savvy budget traveller, hangout at mt.emily promises a fun and affordable stay. Nestled in a tranquil respite away from the hustle and bustle of the city, hangout at mt.emily is located just a stone’s throw away from Orchard Road, Bugis and Little India. Designed with our signature "no frills, just fun" concept, we give travellers just the right amount of attention needed - no unnecessary amenities except for cushy beds and squeaky clean bathroom at rates that won't blow a hole in your pocket. And if you love making new friends, hangout at mt.emily offers the perfect place to meet hangout and meet fellow travellers.A firm believer of corporate social responsibility, hangout at mt.emily (part of the Cathay Organisation group) has been donating SGD$1 from each room night stay to the Organisation’s adopted charities since it open in 2004. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your email@example.com reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hangout At Mt. Emily Hotel Singapore
- Hangout Hotel Singapore
- Hangout@Mt.Emily Singapore